Michael Floyd

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
BuckeyeNation
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Michael Floyd

Postby BuckeyeNation » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:40 am

I tend to think this claim may be more about the Pats manipulating the compensatory pick loophole than it is them wanting Michael Floyd. If trading was still open where I owned Floyd, I'd be trying to sell him for a 2nd immediately. For Floyd's catch total with the Pats (including playoffs), I'd set the over/under at 10.
-TEAM 1. Year 5 '15/'16 Champ
Ben
Freeman/Cook/Hyde/Crowell/AP/Rawls/JWill(GB)/Gallman/Vereen/Smallwood/Clement
Julio/Jordy/Crowder/Enunwa/JuJu/Zay/Treadwell/JJNelson/Anderson/Switzer
Olsen/Graham/Gathers/Kittle

-TEAM 2- Year 5 '13/'16 Champ-'14/'15 R/U
Luck/Cousins
Bell/Hunt/Gillislee/Henry/Charles/Rawls/Burkhead
Brown/Jordy/Tate/Moncrief/Enunwa/Meredith/Zay/JJNelson/Anderson/Stewart
Olsen/Ebron/Henry

-TEAM 3- Year 5
'13-'15 R/U
Cam/Smith/Trubisky
Zeke/CJA/Montgomery/Ware/Charles/Booker/Burk/Smallwood/Cohen
Brown/Hilton/Diggs/Marvin/Pryor/Parker/Maclin/Meredith/JJNelson
Reed/Doyle/Miller/Gathers

-TEAM 4- Year 3
Wilson/Mariota
Ajayi/Howard/Hyde/Riddick/Vereen/Burk/Clement
OBJ/ARob/MThomas/Landry/Adams/Crowder/MJones/White/Lee/Samuel
Olsen/Rudolph/Swoope/Barnidge

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:38 am

Cameron Giles wrote:So nobody else placed a claim, except one of the two teams that had the last chance to.
Yeah. I found that most surprising.
Especially teams like ATL/TB/IND that are down a few WR. Maybe they are getting healthy but I was pretty surprised he made it to the Pats. I guess it is alot of money if you aren't making the playoffs so figured it might only be playoff teams in on him.

I am not even sure he will be active during the regular season.
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

steelman
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby steelman » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:16 pm

Quite a bit of rumblings out there about many of the players being very unhappy with the coaching staff for cutting him. We'll see if anything more comes from this.

flyersfan1981
Legend
Legend

Postby flyersfan1981 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:21 pm

steelman wrote:Quite a bit of rumblings out there about many of the players being very unhappy with the coaching staff for cutting him. We'll see if anything more comes from this.
They should be unhappy with Arians and the staff...although this should have nothing to do with it!

The fact is Arians has always been an overrated coach and he has turned into an overrated baby who can't accept accountability for anything...always blaming the refs, his opponents, global warming, etc...
#1-12 Team .5 PPR TE Premium (20-max)

Winston, Wentz
Ingram, Jones, Dalvin Cook, Rawls, Smallwood, McGuire
Evans, Keenan, Parker, Corey Davis, Lockett, Ty Williams
Ertz
1.05/1.06/1.07

#2-12 Team .5 PPR (25-max)

Rivers, Wilson
Gurley, JStew, West, Duke, Breida, Smallwood, Joe Williams
Nuk, Alshon, Sanders, Doctson, Crowder, Carroo, Carlos Henderson
Ertz, Kittle

#3 14-team PPR (27-max) Year 2

Rodgers, Bortles
McCoy, Howard, Chubb, Crowell, Cohen, D. Martin, McGuire, Joe Williams, Breida, West, Aaron Jones
Cooks, Alshon, MBryant, Britt, Boyd, Wright, Carroo, Chad Williams
Kelce, Julius Thomas, Jesse James, Shaheen, D. Allen

#4 12-team PPR S-flex TE Prem

Wentz, Trubisky, Cutler
Kamara, Ajayi, Howard, Lacy, Mack, Elijah McGuire, Sproles, Turbin
Hopkins, Alshon, Parker, Stills, Britt, ArDarius, P Cooper, TWilliams
Brate, Green, D Allen, Higbee, Hodges, Anderson
1.02/1.10

Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Lotto4Life » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:23 pm

Neight wrote:Is Floyd now worth 4 or 5 2017 1st rounders? Having a hard time pinning down the exact value in terms of picks with him.
4+ a prospect with some upside, like an Ezekiel Elliott or David Johnson.

maxhyde
GOAT
GOAT

Postby maxhyde » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:47 pm

Palmer has tanked the Cards season not coaching or players
DLF HOF League 16 team PPR
QB: Brees, Bradford, Lock(3.07)
RB: David Johnson, Penny, Sanders(1.07), Montgomery(1.06), Love(2.07) Bernard, MLynch, Morris, TJLogan, Joe Williams, Shaun Wilson
WR: Jeffery,Cooper, Josh Gordon, Dede Westbrook, Cam Meredith, Brice Butler, Chester Rogers, Lockett, Switzer, Malone, Cain (IR)
TE: Gronk, Swaim, Maxx Williams

steelman
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby steelman » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:03 pm

flyersfan1981 wrote:
steelman wrote:Quite a bit of rumblings out there about many of the players being very unhappy with the coaching staff for cutting him. We'll see if anything more comes from this.
They should be unhappy with Arians and the staff...although this should have nothing to do with it!

The fact is Arians has always been an overrated coach and he has turned into an overrated baby who can't accept accountability for anything...always blaming the refs, his opponents, global warming, etc...
Oh you don't have to tell me. I absolutely hated him as an OC in Pittsburgh and wanted him gone in a bad way.

dm1129
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby dm1129 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:29 pm

flyersfan1981 wrote:

There was a docu-series on Amazon covering the Cardinals season last year. It was comical to watch Arians, the owner and the GM discuss things. Truly enlightening into their thought processes.

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Ryantacular » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:28 pm

dm1129 wrote:
flyersfan1981 wrote:

There was a docu-series on Amazon covering the Cardinals season last year. It was comical to watch Arians, the owner and the GM discuss things. Truly enlightening into their thought processes.
I'm going to look into this. Sounds intriguing.

Novacane
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Novacane » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:36 pm

dm1129 wrote:
flyersfan1981 wrote:

I remember reading somewhere that he cut a guy for parking in his spot.

Phaded
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Phaded » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:44 pm

flyersfan1981
Legend
Legend

Postby flyersfan1981 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Lol...how to answer ten questions and say nothing!!
#1-12 Team .5 PPR TE Premium (20-max)

Winston, Wentz
Ingram, Jones, Dalvin Cook, Rawls, Smallwood, McGuire
Evans, Keenan, Parker, Corey Davis, Lockett, Ty Williams
Ertz
1.05/1.06/1.07

#2-12 Team .5 PPR (25-max)

Rivers, Wilson
Gurley, JStew, West, Duke, Breida, Smallwood, Joe Williams
Nuk, Alshon, Sanders, Doctson, Crowder, Carroo, Carlos Henderson
Ertz, Kittle

#3 14-team PPR (27-max) Year 2

Rodgers, Bortles
McCoy, Howard, Chubb, Crowell, Cohen, D. Martin, McGuire, Joe Williams, Breida, West, Aaron Jones
Cooks, Alshon, MBryant, Britt, Boyd, Wright, Carroo, Chad Williams
Kelce, Julius Thomas, Jesse James, Shaheen, D. Allen

#4 12-team PPR S-flex TE Prem

Wentz, Trubisky, Cutler
Kamara, Ajayi, Howard, Lacy, Mack, Elijah McGuire, Sproles, Turbin
Hopkins, Alshon, Parker, Stills, Britt, ArDarius, P Cooper, TWilliams
Brate, Green, D Allen, Higbee, Hodges, Anderson
1.02/1.10

Shoreline Steamers
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Shoreline Steamers » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Novacane wrote:
dm1129 wrote:There was a docu-series on Amazon covering the Cardinals season last year. It was comical to watch Arians, the owner and the GM discuss things. Truly enlightening into their thought processes.
I remember reading somewhere that he cut a guy for parking in his spot.
This is factual. And it's in one of the Amazon episodes. Can't recall the player or the name of the series, but it was an entertaining binge-watch.

I think Floyd will get another shot to stick on a roster be it in New England or elsewhere, but it seems that he's lacking in discipline (possibly dealing with a substance abuse issue?). Clearly his potential hasn't been realized and may never be. It happens with a lot of players as we all know.

As for Arians and the Cardinals, I wouldn't be surprised if BA steps down after this season. He's had an awful lot of heath issues the last couple of years and I can't imagine the NFL grind is helping him keep it together. Sometimes you need to walk away.
14 Team, No-PPR, 20 Man Roster, TD Heavy, TD = 6, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, B. Purdy, T. Lance
RB: J. Mixon, N. Chubb, A. Dillon, J. Cook, K. Mitchell, J. McLaughlin, Z. Evans
WR: J. Chase, C. Godwin, D. Johnson, J. Reed, C. Tillman
TE: TJ Hockenson, D. Njoku, B. Jordan

14 Team, .5 PPR, 18 Man Roster, Rush/Rec TD = 6, Pass TD = 4, FG = 3, Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex, K, D
QB: L. Jackson, T. Tagovailoa
RB: B. Robinson, K. Walker, R. Stevenson, K. Herbertl
WR: C. Olave, T. Higgins, B. Aiyuk, N. Collins, Z. Flowers, M. Mims
TE: K. Pitts, D. Njoku

TommyL31
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby TommyL31 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:46 pm

So let me get this straight, Bill will trade one of the top LBers in the game away for a pick that is roughly equivalent to the comp pick they would have gotten if they let him play with them through the end of the season and help out in a playoff run because he has character issues.

On the flipside he'll sign a mediocre WR with character issues near the end of the season where he'll be behind 3 guys for at least a couple of weeks while he learns the playbook...all for a comp pick? That seems ridiculous.
"whiners kill more leagues than incompetent trades" - clarion contrarion

DFFL - Flea Flickers, 12 team PPR dynasty
Legends of the Gridiron - Boss Hawgs, 12 team PPR Superflex Salary Cap league
USFL - Memphis Showboats, 12 team PPR Superflex Tiered Salary Cap League

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Ryantacular wrote:
I'm going to look into this. Sounds intriguing.
It was great, infinitely better than hard-knocks.