Tyler Lockett - Get him before it's too late

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Tyler Lockett - Get him before it's too late

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:31 am

ninotoreS wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:25 am
btv802 wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:41 am Harmon sucked me into believing in the little man years ago and I'm still on board.
I have completely soured on Harmon since 2016. His charting analysis has faceplanted over and over again as a prognosticating tool.

It's frustrating, because it seems to me his methodology should work as an objective study of performance. I suspect he grades snaps incorrectly, and/or uses tiny, irrelevant sample sizes for his results.

Anyway, just a tangential rant.
Yeah I don't want to say he's a fraud but his claim to fame was Allen Robinson who you could tell was going to be good completely irregardless of reception perception. And back then I was operating under the assumption that Harmon was grading every snap of their season or close to it but a while ago I read a thing saying he only grades a handful of games for each player. His methodology may not be useless but I don't know how useful it is for us dynasty players.

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 am

ArrylT wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:45 pm The thread was created by JTLoh before his account got deleted.
ninotoreS wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:53 pm What did he do to get deleted? I mean, his hot takes were annoying, but...
The discussion of his account deletion is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=159243&hilit=dguice
If you read between the lines it sounds like he made some homophobic or other distasteful comments of an intolerant nature as a joke. Though in actuality the comments were less egregious than that may sound, I think this was just the straw that broke the camels back for at least one mod.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave

playa_hata
All Pro
All Pro

Postby playa_hata » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:19 pm

funny how i just posted that tyreek is the next ab lol
12 team PPR SuperFlex start 9 (Same for each team)

TM1
QB: Rodgers, Rivers, Dak, Dalton, Smith
RB: Zeke, CMC, Jacobs, Chubb, Gore, Dearnest
WR: Davante Adams, Tyreek, Fuller, Aj Brown, AB, MVS, Fulgham, Ward, Fitz, Beasley, amendola, zaccheus
TE: Ertz, Engram, Fells

TM2
QB: Rodgers, Baker, Stafford, Bridgewater
RB:Kamara, Chubb, Hunt, Singletary
WR:M Evans,D Adams,Kupp, AJ brown, lockett, sanders,miller, Patrick, Robinson, Hamilton, Lasley, D.Robinson, Trey Quinn, Scantling, agholor
TE: Kelce, Rudolph, Irv smith, gronk, Burton

JTLoh
Role Player
Role Player

Postby JTLoh » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:54 am

jcc6fd wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 am The discussion of his account deletion is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=159243&hilit=dguice
If you read between the lines it sounds like he made some homophobic or other distasteful comments of an intolerant nature as a joke. Though in actuality the comments were less egregious than that may sound, I think this was just the straw that broke the camels back for at least one mod.
If the Mods did in fact delete my account for some action they haven't been man (or woman) enough to tell me. They still claim they have no idea what happened. I suspect they were deleting that guy that started posting 10-20 topics a day. Saw that I replied to a lot of his posts and assumed I was a burner account. They also allowed me to create a new account using JTLoh. So if I was banned why would they just let me back under the same name? All my stuff is gone now, which if you ask me is freakin GAY!

Plus, I don't think my comment was homophobic or distasteful. The dude made a dumb poll. I replied, How come gay isn't a option because this post is gay. That's all. Its a joke. I love gay people. Especially, female gay people. In fact, I love female gay people so much that I will watch their videos sometimes. I highly suggest female gay videos to anyone who does have a problem with gay.

So anyway, I like Tyler Lockett this year. WR2 for sure.

Oh, and yeah, this was my thread under my old JTLoh account. I said get you some Tyler Lockett before it's too late.
CONTENTION 2
QB - D.Prescott, J.Hurts
RB - J.Jacobs, C-Patt, JRob, BRob, D.Pierce, TDP, H.Haskins
WR - Ceedee, J.Jefferson, JuJu, A.Pierce, Meyers, NWI
TE - M.Andrews, Brevin, J.Woods, L.Thomas
Defense: Cowboys/Viks

CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH
QB - Mahomes, Cousins, Love, Mond, Rush, M.White, Strong
RB - C-Patt, Singletary, K.Herbert, Foreman, Hubbard, Lindsay
WR - Lockett, Hollywood, OBJ, Golladay, AJG, Hardman, Meyers, Osborn, ISM
TE - Kelsey, Ertz, G.Everett, Bryant
Taxi - BRob, TDP, Ingram, A.Smith, K.Phillips, Metchie, Shakir, Tolbert, Thorton, J.Woods, S.Thompson

ALL THE MARBLES
QB - TB12, J.Hurts, Stafford
RB - Ekeler, Zeke, C-Patt, Mack, Rhamondre, BRob, R.White, Foreman
WR - AJ Brown, London, Watson, A.Pierce, Burks, OBJ, Golladay, Amon-Ra, Marshall
TE - Gronk, T.Higbee, D.Arnold, Ebron
Defense: Bills/Saints

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:35 am

JTLoh wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:54 am
jcc6fd wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:46 am The discussion of his account deletion is here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=159243&hilit=dguice
All my stuff is gone now, which if you ask me is freakin GAY!

Plus, I don't think my comment was homophobic or distasteful. The dude made a dumb poll. I replied, How come gay isn't a option because this post is gay. That's all. Its a joke.
Intentionally or not you're equating gay to being dumb, or something to that effect. Back when I was a kid we would say that type of stuff all the time because we didn't know any better, but most people grow up and realize it's offensive.

JTLoh
Role Player
Role Player

Postby JTLoh » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:46 am

Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:35 am Intentionally or not you're equating gay to being dumb, or something to that effect. Back when I was a kid we would say that type of stuff all the time because we didn't know any better, but most people grow up and realize it's offensive.
Most everything you say is offensive to me. Do I cry about it?
CONTENTION 2
QB - D.Prescott, J.Hurts

CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH
Taxi - BRob, TDP, Ingram, A.Smith, K.Phillips, Metchie, Shakir, Tolbert, Thorton, J.Woods, S.Thompson

ALL THE MARBLES
WR - AJ Brown, London, Watson, A.Pierce, Burks, OBJ, Golladay, Amon-Ra, Marshall

btv802
All Pro
All Pro

Postby btv802 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:53 am

Eeeeeesh...
GREEN MOUNTAIN BOYS
12 Teams - 24 Active - 4 IR - 4 Taxi - 1pt PPR, 6pt Pass TDs, No INTs - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLX
QB: R. Wilson, T. Brady, K. Cousins
RB: M. Gordon, D. Cook, T. Coleman, J. McKinnon, I. Smith
WR: B. Cooks, J. Jones, A.J. Green, S. Watkins, M. Williams, M. Valdes-Scantling, J. Ross, M. Lee, T. Taylor, P. Richardson
TE: T. Kelce, D. Njoku, J. Smith
TAXI: B. Snell, M. Weber, K. Warring
2021: 3rd, 3rd, 4th

WhatWouldDitkaDo
GOAT
GOAT

Postby WhatWouldDitkaDo » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:10 am

This new account seems likely to be short-lived...lol
Kittles Pox | Championships: 2015, 2017
12-Team PPR | QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, W/R/T, K, DST
QB: Kyler Murray, Aaron Rodgers
RB: Christian McCaffrey, Melvin Gordon, James Conner, Phillip Lindsay, Tevin Coleman, Boston Scott, Benny Snell Jr.
WR: Tyreek Hill, Mike Evans, Cooper Kupp, Michael Gallup, Christian Kirk
TE: George Kittle, Travis Kelce | K: Younghoe Koo | DST: SF
PS: Mecole Hardman, Tony Pollard | 2020 Picks: 1.09, 2.10, 3.03 | 2021 Picks: 1st, 2nd

dynastyninja
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby dynastyninja » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 am

JTLoh wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:46 am
Dynasty DeLorean wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:35 am Intentionally or not you're equating gay to being dumb, or something to that effect. Back when I was a kid we would say that type of stuff all the time because we didn't know any better, but most people grow up and realize it's offensive.
Oh look, it's an internet tough guy

ZPalmtree
Captain
Captain

Postby ZPalmtree » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:58 am

JTLoh wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:54 am
All my stuff is gone now, which if you ask me is freakin GAY!

Plus, I don't think my comment was homophobic or distasteful. The dude made a dumb poll. I replied, How come gay isn't a option because this post is gay. That's all. Its a joke. I love gay people. Especially, female gay people. In fact, I love female gay people so much that I will watch their videos sometimes. I highly suggest female gay videos to anyone who does have a problem with gay.
Yikes.

Mephistopheles
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Mephistopheles » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:48 am

Please hold off on any more posts until I make some popcorn.
Thank you.
PSA - Haggling is NOT the same as negotiating.

GridironGuerilla
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby GridironGuerilla » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:58 am

"If on 4th down, the quarterback doesn't complete his pass, they will turn over the ball."

-Booger McFarlland

JTLoh
Role Player
Role Player

Postby JTLoh » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:16 am

dynastyninja wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 am Oh look, it's an internet tough guy
That would be more like if I said I was gonna kick the crap outta him or something to that effect.
internet a-hole would have been a much more appropriate reply.
CONTENTION 2
QB - D.Prescott, J.Hurts

CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH

ALL THE MARBLES

ericanadian
Legend
Legend

Postby ericanadian » Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:06 pm

JTLoh wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:46 am
Did a 13 year old from 2005 just steal your account and start trying to burn people? Even if using "gay" in the way you were wasn't offensive, you slang is hilariously dated. I hope you have kids, because you're about as cool as a lame bleep dad. Congrats on that...
All I Der Is Win - 16 Team IDP League (Pass TD 6pts)

QB - Stafford, Stroud, Tune
RB - Swift, Hall, Penny, Bigsby, Ford
WR - Pittman, Olave, Di. Johnson, G. Wilson, J. Williams, Metchie, Robinson, M. Wilson
TE - Okonkwo, Schoonmaker
LB - Brooks, R. Smith, Phillips
DL - Crosby, Allen, Simmons
DB - D. James, Baker, Delpit
K - Just a stupid kicker

jcc6fd
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby jcc6fd » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:14 pm

I’m sorry lol, I was merely trying to inform.
10 Team Half PPR Scoring SF
QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Minshew
RB: Kamara, K. Hunt, Warren, Bigsby, D. Cook, Jamaal Williams, J. Wilson, McLaughlin, McKinnon, J. Kelley
WR: A.J. Brown, Diggs, K. Allen, C. Watson, Cooks, Pickens, W. Robinson
TE: Kelce, J. Smith, Musgrave