Pre-draft rookies ranking

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
ajmyk
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Pre-draft rookies ranking

Postby ajmyk » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Because it's that time of the year, right ?
Anyone who wants to share is personal rankings, is invited to write here. I'd like to read.

Here is mine, feel free to discuss :

1. Eliott
2. Doctson
3. Treadwell
4. Henry
5. Shepard
6. Boyd
7. Carroo
8. Coleman
9. Thomas (OSU)
10. Fuller
11. Collins
12. Sharpe
13. Prosise
14. Dixon
15. Cooper
16. Booker

My thoughts.
Elliot is a no-brainer.
I consider Doctson and Treadwell the 2 only star WR's of this class. At least for Doctson i don't have to worry about athleticism. And he's a great baller anyway.
I don't consider Henry a safe option at all, i absoluty hate the risk he carries, but at 1.04 he's the best "swing for the fences" option. A bit like DGB last year. Next to him I ranked Shepard who is on the contrary the safest unexciting thing there is. Can't see a team that couldn't use him. A Kendall Wright type career is the absolute worst case scenario.
Boyd is a personal preference at 6, this tier is a mess so i'm going for the guy i like to watch, not really a responsible pick, i don't agree he has a high floor, like I'm reading, but i do think he has plenty of talent. He's a nice bet at the " underrated combine victim of the year".
Carroo should drop if, indeed he's taken late in the draft, but he's a complete WR at least.
At 8-9-10, we have a tier with two talented speedsters who could never be more than deep threat, and Thomas who looks OK but raise too much red flags IMO, I don't think he would be on anyone rader if he wasn't playing for OSU. I have a bad feeling about him and his history.
Collins start the next tier, another personal preference, a lot of legitimate concerns, but I love the talent.
Sharpe totaly looked like a NFL receiver on the tape, so I have him here.
In the next tier, I don't like Prosise,he lacks heart while running, but I believe he has the best tools to grow into a good NFL RB. Dixon is the exact oposite, great mentality and spirit, but what he did in college, he won't be able to do in the next level, I hope I'm wrong.
1. 14-teamer, .5 PPR, 2 Flex, 16 keepers
QB :Palmer, Bridgewater, RG3
RB : Gurley, Hyde, Yeldon, McKinnon
WR: Dez, Jeffery, Evans, Watkins, Marshall, Diggs, Sharpe
TE : Eifert, ASJ,
IDP : Mosley, Olegtree, Collins &Stuff

2. 12-teamer, standard, 6 PTD, full dynasty
QB: Rodgers, Bortles, Petty
RB : McCoy, Forsett, Spiller, Lewis, KRob, Ridley, Haynes
WR : Julio, AJ Green, Tate, Latimer, Lee
TE : Gronk , Hill, Chandler