Billick to the Bills?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:28 pm

hot nikkels wrote:
Entropy wrote:I think Marty would be great for the Bills. Everywhere Marty goes, teams go from bad to good in no time flat. Granted, they never go from good to great, but I think Marty gets under-rated by fans everywhere.
Marty was the coach when priest and LT were the RB studs. I'd like Marty with lynch. Great recent history. Bring on Marty ball!!!
I agree, Marty deserves another shot.

Phish Brigade
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Phish Brigade » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Steelersfan wrote:
hot nikkels wrote:
Entropy wrote:I think Marty would be great for the Bills. Everywhere Marty goes, teams go from bad to good in no time flat. Granted, they never go from good to great, but I think Marty gets under-rated by fans everywhere.
Marty was the coach when priest and LT were the RB studs. I'd like Marty with lynch. Great recent history. Bring on Marty ball!!!
The only problem is: I don't think he wants one. There has been some speculation that a father and son thing could happen, but I doubt it. I think the big name coaches are waiting to see if Jerry Jones fires Phillips.
GDF3
QB- Vick, Freeman, Hasselbeck, Yates
RB- Foster, McCoy, M Bush, Ben Tate, R Jennings, Alex Green
WR- Wallace, TBMW, Colston, Boldin, Collie, Amendola, Washington Roberts, Doss
TE- Gates, Cook, Carlson, Heap, Shiancoe
K- Cundiff, Novak
DL- Abraham, J Smith, James Hall, R Quinn, Keiser
LB- Poz, DJ Will, Vilma, Wake, Rivers, Mays, Irving
DB- Polamalu, Berry, Delmas, C Woodson, M Griffin, T Thomas, Byrd

kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Phish Brigade wrote:
Steelersfan wrote:
hot nikkels wrote: Marty was the coach when priest and LT were the RB studs. I'd like Marty with lynch. Great recent history. Bring on Marty ball!!!
The only problem is: I don't think he wants one. There has been some speculation that a father and son thing could happen, but I doubt it. I think the big name coaches are waiting to see if Jerry Jones fires Phillips.
That's the big question mark. If the Cowboys job opens, that would be the ideal spot for anyone IF they could convince Jerry Jones that he had to keep his nose out of things. I don't see that happening though. I actually don't think Jerry will let Phillips go though. I think they beat the Eagles and that will secure his job, even after they get crushed by my Vikings. :D
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings