Wes Welker

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
gaz29
Starter
Starter

Postby gaz29 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Pilate wrote:
bigcsr67 wrote:Welker will play in 2010. I had the same injury almost 9 years ago, and I returned to action 9 months post op. That was 9 years ago. The advances in this procedure are astonishing, and if Welker realy dedicates himself to his rehab(i am sure he will), then he will be fine.
You injured both!?!? Ouch...:shock:

----------------
Now playing: Red - Already Over
They say sport hurts!!

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Pilate wrote:
bigcsr67 wrote:Welker will play in 2010. I had the same injury almost 9 years ago, and I returned to action 9 months post op. That was 9 years ago. The advances in this procedure are astonishing, and if Welker realy dedicates himself to his rehab(i am sure he will), then he will be fine.

----------------
Yes sir! It sounded like it does when you rip apart a turkey leg off the bird on thanksgiving. But feels much worse.

hostile
Starter
Starter

Postby hostile » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm

bigcsr67 wrote:
Pilate wrote:

----------------
Yes sir! It sounded like it does when you rip apart a turkey leg off the bird on thanksgiving. But feels much worse.
It's a horrible feeling.

It was the second most painful thing I have ever gone through, the first being broken ribs.

A knee can be immobilized to take the pain away, whereas ribs... you kinda need to breathe to live...