Moreno vs Mendenhall

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:35 pm

as much as i like moreno and mendy i would actually rank them...

stewart
mendy
knowshon

i missed the stewart boat... i thought he was another one of those big10 backs... who trained hard for the 40 and ran a good time at the combine... but his play has really changed my mind. but i knew he was the real deal during his rookie season. the night they shredded the bucs for almost 300 yards... when he gave a stiffy to ronde barber ;)

and look at vince tryin to steal my thunder... dont hate.

Cojo 2020
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Cojo 2020 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:39 pm

thewhyterabbit wrote:as much as i like moreno and mendy i would actually rank them...

stewart
mendy
knowshon

i missed the stewart boat... i thought he was another one of those big10 backs... who trained hard for the 40 and ran a good time at the combine... but his play has really changed my mind. but i knew he was the real deal during his rookie season. the night they shredded the bucs for almost 300 yards... when he gave a stiffy to ronde barber ;)

I'm still not sold on Stewart, and would probably put him behind both Mendy and Moreno at this point....depends what happens with Dwill though.
ROCHESTER ROADKILL: 10 team league: Starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR,, 1 TE, 1 PK, 1 DST 1 flex RB/WR, 1 superflex QB/RB/WR/TE.

Superflex, PPR, Pass TD = 6 pts.

QB: Mahomes, Hurts, Lance, B.Young, A.Richardson, M.Cunningham
RB: Chubb, A.Jones, Bijan, Gibbs, J.Williams (DEN), Dobbins, Dillon, Z.White, T. Spears, R.Johnson, Z.Evans
WR: Lamb, Higgins, M.Brown (ARI), Ridley, Pittman, E.Moore, J.Williams (DET), Dotson, Doubs, Q.Johnston, Smith-Njigba
TE: Schultz, Kincaid
PK: Koo
DST: Chiefs. Lions
2024 picks: 1.02, 1.05, 1.06, 2.06, 3.02, 3.08, 3.10
League Champion: 2017, 2018, 2020, 2022

thevidon2
Starter
Starter

Postby thevidon2 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:40 pm

I drafted Mendenhall #1 overall when he came out - and I would do the same thing again if I could go back. That pretty much tells me what I need to know about mendenhall vs. stewart.

It is close though.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:47 pm

thewhyterabbit wrote:as much as i like moreno and mendy i would actually rank them...

stewart
mendy
knowshon

Pac 10? :D

thewhyterabbit
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby thewhyterabbit » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Steelersfan wrote:

stewart
mendy
knowshon

my bad, i think they are both terrible divisions but yea, pac 10!

bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby bigcsr67 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:48 am

thewhyterabbit wrote:
Steelersfan wrote:

stewart
mendy
knowshon

my bad, i think they are both terrible divisions but yea, pac 10!
Easy there buddy.

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 am

Cojo 2020 wrote:

stewart
mendy
knowshon

I'm still not sold on Stewart, and would probably put him behind both Mendy and Moreno at this point....depends what happens with Dwill though.
Wow... :shock: I think Jonathan Stewart will be a top 5 RB after next season when DWill departs. We will be mentioning his name with the ADP's, MJD's and Ray Rice's. He is that good...

----------------
Now playing: Third Eye Blind - Blinded

kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 am

Pilate wrote:
Cojo 2020 wrote:

stewart
mendy
knowshon

Wow... :shock: I think Jonathan Stewart will be a top 5 RB after next season when DWill departs. We will be mentioning his name with the ADP's, MJD's and Ray Rice's. He is that good...

----------------
100% agree.
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:42 am

kris_kapsner wrote:
Pilate wrote:
Cojo 2020 wrote: I'm still not sold on Stewart, and would probably put him behind both Mendy and Moreno at this point....depends what happens with Dwill though.

----------------
100% agree.
Me too, as long as he can get over the nagging injuries.

gaz29
Starter
Starter

Postby gaz29 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 am

Pilate wrote:
Cojo 2020 wrote:

stewart
mendy
knowshon

----------------
I am glad I traded for Stewart then only giving up Chad Henne, 2nd and 5th round picks which will be late picks in a 16 team league

sorry if i am hijacking this thread

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:38 pm

gaz29 wrote:
Pilate wrote:
Cojo 2020 wrote: I'm still not sold on Stewart, and would probably put him behind both Mendy and Moreno at this point....depends what happens with Dwill though.

----------------
I am glad I traded for Stewart then only giving up Chad Henne, 2nd and 5th round picks which will be late picks in a 16 team league

sorry if i am hijacking this thread
Very good value my friend.

----------------
Now playing: Alter Bridge - Ties That Bind