What's is gonna take to trust a Raider RB?

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:20 pm

From Rotoworld:

"Michael Bush rushed 18 times for 133 yards and a touchdown and caught one pass for 11 yards to lead the Raiders to a 20-19 upset win in Denver.

This coming less than a week after coach Tom Cable said there's "no room" for Bush in the backfield right now. The Raiders' most effective runner all season, Bush rumbled through the Broncos defense for huge gains after entering the game in the second quarter. If we can be sure that he's going to lead the backfield in carries again next week, Bush would be an attractive RB2 against the Browns."

It's so frustrating to see him produce when given the touches, then almost no touches for 4 weeks or so. :evil:

I'm probably gonna have to hold the guy because I believe he's got alot of talent and is a FA after next year. GOOD LORD Oakland.

The Pyrate
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby The Pyrate » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:57 pm

The calendar to read Sept 1, 2010 a good crop of rookie/FA O-line guys and a new owner.

Hang on to Michael Bush until then.

Misfit74
Legend
Legend

Re: What's is gonna take to trust a Raider RB?

Postby Misfit74 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:04 pm

hot nikkels wrote:From Rotoworld:

"Michael Bush rushed 18 times for 133 yards and a touchdown and caught one pass for 11 yards to lead the Raiders to a 20-19 upset win in Denver.

This coming less than a week after coach Tom Cable said there's "no room" for Bush in the backfield right now. The Raiders' most effective runner all season, Bush rumbled through the Broncos defense for huge gains after entering the game in the second quarter. If we can be sure that he's going to lead the backfield in carries again next week, Bush would be an attractive RB2 against the Browns."

It's so frustrating to see him produce when given the touches, then almost no touches for 4 weeks or so. :evil:

I'm probably gonna have to hold the guy because I believe he's got alot of talent and is a FA after next year. GOOD LORD Oakland.
You mean like you said Mendenhall was going to be, Rotoworld? Ha!
Rotoworld wrote:Rashard Mendenhall should see 20+ carries for a fourth straight week. He has an ideal matchup with a Browns defense that ranks 29th against the run, and is without DLs Shaun Rogers (broken leg), C.J. Mosley (broken ankle), and Kenyon Coleman (knee sprain). Mendenhall is an RB1.
Mendenhall of course promptly went 16-53 and only 1 catch, 0 TDs.

Trust the Raiders offense at your own risk, I say. 8-)
#GoHawks / @am_misfit / Fractal Audio / Matrix Amplification / Axe FX II XL+ / ESP, Schecter Guitars

KU Sucks
Captain
Captain

Postby KU Sucks » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:02 am

Al Davis will have to die before the Raiders can turn it around......................

yumbo
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby yumbo » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:54 am

KU Sucks wrote:Al Davis will have to die before the Raiders can turn it around......................

He's not dead?? That isn't his ghost that we are looking at??? :shock: I think he needs an extreme makeover....or a tan!!!! :lol:

You may have been born and bred in old Kentucky, but you're just a crumb up here! TM 3 Stooges

BradyT
Legend
Legend

Postby BradyT » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 am

yumbo wrote:
KU Sucks wrote:Al Davis will have to die before the Raiders can turn it around......................

He's not dead?? That isn't his ghost that we are looking at??? :shock: I think he needs an extreme makeover....or a tan!!!! :lol:
Image it is.. he just doesn´t want to leave.. :wink:
24 roster spots - 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1Flex

QB: Herbert,Minshew
RB: Breece,Walker,Taylor,BRobinson,Allgeier,Spiller
WR:Jefferson,Lamb,DJMoore,QJohnston,Jameson,MMims, T.Marshall,Shakir,Gallup
TE: Andrews,Conklin
DST:DAL
2024 picks: 1.11, 2.10, 4.01, 4.05, 4.07, 4.11

M357's
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby M357's » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:03 am

Believe it or not, Ive had to (and WILL have to) trust one of these Oakland RB's next week in the championship game (provided DE M.Kiwanuka doesnt go off tonite). Its been an easy play to dump Fargas in there, now he dinged up his knee, which could open the door again for Bush. So, its either i try to guess which one vs Clev. or hope Westy comes back to play this week. OUCH

Risky bidness
MVP
MVP

Postby Risky bidness » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:07 am

M357's wrote:Believe it or not, Ive had to (and WILL have to) trust one of these Oakland RB's next week in the championship game (provided DE M.Kiwanuka doesnt go off tonite). Its been an easy play to dump Fargas in there, now he dinged up his knee, which could open the door again for Bush. So, its either i try to guess which one vs Clev. or hope Westy comes back to play this week. OUCH
If you have to play someone for Oakland I'd play Bush. It's been a crap shoot at the RB spot in Oakland, but if you had to choose I'd probably go Bush since he's been the most productive. Especially if Fargas is a no go against Cleveland.

I think Bush would look great in a Texans uniform next year.