Shanahan Likely Redskins New Coach

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:05 pm

skip wrote:
Misfit74 wrote:
highballers wrote:Fantasy impact? Are we going to see the same type of running back merry-go-round that was present in Denver in the Shanahan-era? Is Shanahan's QB on the Redskin roster?
I hope so, but that might be the meddlesome Redskins owner's decision. If they pass QB at the top of the draft, that's one more prospect falling to Seattle. Surely they need to draft Dez Bryant or something...
I think the Redskins would be making a mistake not keeping Campbell for now. He will be one of the sought after players this offseason by a number of teams in need.
I agree Skip.

kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend

Postby kris_kapsner » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Steelersfan wrote:
skip wrote:
Misfit74 wrote: I hope so, but that might be the meddlesome Redskins owner's decision. If they pass QB at the top of the draft, that's one more prospect falling to Seattle. Surely they need to draft Dez Bryant or something...
I think the Redskins would be making a mistake not keeping Campbell for now. He will be one of the sought after players this offseason by a number of teams in need.
I agree Skip.
I also agree.
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Russell Wilson, Zach Wilson
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, Hunt, G. Bernard
WR: Adams, Metcalf, Callaway, Shepard, Watkins, Fuller, T. Williams, Proche
TE: Kelce, Pitts, Njoku, Seals-Jones
K: Gay
D: Vikings