DLF

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
Acdc27
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: DLF

Postby Acdc27 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:53 pm

This is my 2nd year as a DlF premium member, I feel it really gives me a leg up and I've built a strong young team w the help of DlF.

rtew
Role Player
Role Player

Postby rtew » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Just signed up as well. I've been wanting to try FanDuel and DLF Premium. This is what you call a win-win situation! Thanks guys!
12 Team Dynasty PPR and IDP
1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 2Flex 2DL 2LB 2DB 2Flex

QB: Newton, Trubisky, Mayfield
RB: Leveon, Kamara, Chubb, AJones, RoJo, Dixon, Gus Edwards, JSamuels, AMorris, CJA
WR: ARobinson, Boyd, DJ Moore, DJax, SWatkins, MWilliams, Treadwell, TreSmith
TE: Burton, Olsen, IrvSmith

2015 CHAMPION***

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:48 pm

Thanks for the support to both of you. Your support helps us continue to add resources to the community and our service to keep it the best on the Net. Thank you!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

auggiedoggies
Legend
Legend

Postby auggiedoggies » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:49 am

Love the premium content, and you guys have always provided tremendous customer service whenever something goes wrong. Keep on fighting the good fight.

Skol Vikes.
In Zimmer We Trust
2014 DLF Charter League Champion
Inaugural DLF HOF League Champion

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:16 pm

Thanks for the input. Love testimonials and constructive feedback in general!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

bigchiefbc
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:43 pm

My main dynasty league changed last year to add devy players, and my premium membership has made a huge difference in the two devy drafts I've had since then. DLF is an invaluable resource, and now that I'm in the DLF Premium dynasty league, I feel even more connected to this site. Keep up the good work!

Hottoddies
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Hottoddies » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:52 pm

Jeff, I can't thank you enough for all that you and the staff here at DLF have done for me in my pursuit to become my own fantasy expert. While I do not pay for "expert" advice, I gladly pay for the tools and resources that DLF has provided for me in my pursuit. In particular, I'd like to thank you for Scott Peak's insight into injuries and the Orange Report's one stop reference for rookie drafts. DLF is a enjoyable daily ritual for me and I could not fathom a world without you. Please don't ever go away. And most of all, thanks for providing a forum to bring the dynasty community together. I consider the members of this forum to be an extended family and would like to urge my brothers(and sisters) to support the continued success of the greatest fantasy football site.
"Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers." - Socrates

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:43 pm

Wow ... what an awesome testimonial and why it's important to support sites that make a difference in your life or, if nothing else, are committed to a hobby that you are committed to. As I said previously, starting DLF has caused me to change the way that I see sites that have become invaluable resources or communities for hobbies that interest me. I will gladly support them with a membership to let them know they make a difference in my life. And now knowing first hand what that takes behind the scenes, it's much easier to make that choice.

Thanks so much for your words and your support. It is truly appreciated.
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Got my new account info email, Jeff!

When is my username suppose to be gold?
12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:25 pm

I have had my Premium subscription to the full DLF site for a little over a week now and I have to say it is TOTAL F'ing WORTH IT! Tons of articles posted every week will information that you can't really find anywhere else.

If you are on the fence go ahead and do it now, if you do the FanDuel promo like I did it only costs you $10 for both! You guys are missing out if you haven't signed up yet...

DLF team, you guys have a great product/website/program, I'm glad to be apart of it, keep up the good work! :thumbup:
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

#WhoDat

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:37 pm

Had me scared there for a bit. :) Thanks so much for the response and support!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Another comment as to why you should support DLF...

As a Canadian, my first love is hockey, and fantasy hockey obviously follows. I was an also ran in fantasy for years...but then I found this amazing site, fantasyhockeystandard.com. It was very much like DLF...top level analysis, thoughtful articles and organization, and draft advice that no one else was giving. I became a perennial contender.

The site folded this year. I miss it a ton. With it went the community, and all that great insight. I wish more people had supported it - it might still be here.

So if you like DLF, give serious consideration to putting your money where your clicks are. Believe me, you'll miss it when it's gone.
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:55 pm

It's official, I got my gold username, I feel legit now lol :dance:

Thanks, Jules, Ken and Jeff :thumbup:
, Goodson, Pullard,

#WhoDat

Thedude30
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Thedude30 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:05 pm

I've been a premium member for over a year now, and I love it. I was somewhat new to dynasty when I signed up, and have since learned so much, it made me comfortable enough to start/commish my own league with friends. I've also adopted a few teams orphaned from the "owners needed" forum here at DLF.

Keep up the good work, and all the amazing articles and reference tools.

*Now I just need to find a site dedicated to basketball* ;) RipCity

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Wed May 17, 2017 9:07 am

Bump for our buddy, Jeff H :thumbsup:
, Goodson, Pullard,

#WhoDat