Robby Anderson 2018 Outlook

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
DJB
MVP
MVP

Re: Robby Anderson 2018 Outlook

Postby DJB » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:55 am

Although i do think the difference between Anderson and Gordon is one has a substance issue and the other an idiot issue.

ArrylT
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby ArrylT » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:20 am

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... om-arrests

He says he has grown - guess time will tell.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

cazzie33
Starter
Starter

Postby cazzie33 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:28 pm

hockeyBjj wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 6:13 am
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ony-charge

Well, his felony from resisting arrest while drunk at a music festival has been dropped as well. 0 felony charges against him now, just some misdemeanor traffic violations he'll likely get a fine and maybe community service for. I think at this point he merely gets a 2 game suspension for "conduct unbecoming" at most so if you held or bought him for dirt cheap you should be alright

Unfortunately, I think him getting off basically free with the wrist slap doesn't help him long term. It only reinforces that he's invincible and above the law. Hope it was a wake up call that he needs to mature, but I doubt it
I guess a slap on the wrist is fair punishment for alleged conduct to be coming :nono: Eye just can't see it happening. (Neither did the officer's wife)

Robbie is better when living on the edge & going off the deep end. Eye look for him to go deep about 6-8 times on the field in '18 and about 2-3 times off the field again. Will Put up around 200-220 pts in a full PPR lg .

Eye stuck in his corner through it all after recognizing his ability as a late season bright spot hooking up with the legendary Bryce Petty for several big plays. Doesn't matter who is at QB or DB ... the man has jets & is a JET that can handle some turbulence. Doesn't matter if it's Darnold or darn old Josh McCown , all they have to do is launch it and Anderson airlines will fly up under & retrieve it. :thumbup: