Trades for 1.1 2018

General talk about Dynasty Leagues.
CM21VE
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby CM21VE » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:49 am

I thought it would be fun to see what kind of trades have went down for the 1.1 this year in Rookie drafts as it seems to be bringing huge bargains!
This went down in one of mine 12tm, PPR ,TE 1.5ppr

Team 1: Hopkins, Ertz, James White

Team 2: Martavis Bryant, Evan Engram, 1.1


What have you seen?
Team 1 (12 team

User avatar
_yeti
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1356
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:21 am

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby _yeti » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:54 am

Fresh footage of the majority of 1.1 owners:


Image
Remember where you are - this is Thunderdome.
12 Team 1/2 PPR - High Scoring IDP- 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2Flex, 2DL, 2LB, 2DB
QB: R. Wilson, M. Mariota, T. Taylor, C. Beathard
RB: E. Elliot, C. Carson, M. Mack, J. McKinnon, D. Foreman, T. Yeldon, L. Blount, F. Gore
WR: AB, M. Evans, A. Cooper, C. Davis, Q. Enunwa, K. Cole, D. Pettis
TE: E. Ebron, D. Njoku, ASJ, RSJ, I. Thomas, R. Gathers
DL: A. Donald, D. Hunter, D. Buckner, C. Jones
LB: B. Wagner, CJ Mosley, A. Ogletree, M. Barron
DB: R. Jones, L. Collins, T. Mathieu
'19 Picks: 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd
'20 Picks: 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3rd

freddog97
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 460
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby freddog97 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am

12 team PPR
I gave: 1.01 2.01
I received: Brandin Cooks, Joe Mixon, 1.07, 2019 1st
20 team(2 copy) superflex Devy PPR(.5 RB, 1WR, 1.5TE) .25PPC
QBs: Wentz Bortles
RBs Fournette, McCaffery, Mixon, Kamara, Doug Martin, Jeremy Hill
WRs Mike Williams, Doctson, White, KBenjamin, Fuller, Parker, Tajae Sharp, Martavis Bryant, DGB, Dorsett, Sanu,
TE OJ Howard, Austin Hooper
Devy: Nick Chubb, Royce Freeman, Bo Scarbrough, James Washington
2018: 1st, 1st, 1st, 4th, 5th

12 team PPR start QB 2RB 3WR TE Flex
Qb: Drew Brees, Jamis Winston, Trevor Siemian, Paxton Lynch, Chad Kelly
Rb: Ezekiel Elliott, Kareem Hunt, Isaiah Crowell, Donta Foreman,
WR: Brandin Cooks, Keenan Allen, Michael Thomas, Allen Robinson, Stefon Diggs, Donte Moncrief, Breshad Perriman, Chris Conley
TE: Rob Gronkoski, Hunter Henry, OJ Howard, Antonio Gates, Austin Saferian-Jenkins,

CM21VE
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby CM21VE » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:11 am

freddog97 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 am
12 team PPR
I gave: 1.01 2.01
I received: Brandin Cooks, Joe Mixon, 1.07, 2019 1st
I like it
Team 1 (12 team

User avatar
hockeyBjj
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:05 am

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby hockeyBjj » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 am

Anyone with the 1.1 needs to sell it with the prices I've seen it go for

In my league, 1.1 owner turned down Kamara and 1.10. Last year's RB3 overall and rookie of the year.... isn't even worth the top draft pick next year with a first on top. Wow

Also, I got offered 1.1 for Gurley straight up, and the other owner got all offended when I refused, him saying they're even and this just keeps me younger :roll:
Team 1- 10 team ppr, 1QB, 3RB, 3WR, 1TE, (a TE2 can flex for RB3 or WR3), 1D, 1K
11-2 this season, #2 points
6th place back to back years :oops:
QB: Russell Wilson, Dalton
RB: Saquan Barkley, Dalvin Cook, James White Tevin Coleman, TJ Yeldon, Lat Murray, Mark Ingram, Rashaad Penny, Theo Riddick, Jay Ajayi (ir)
WR: OBJ, Mike Evans, Juju Smith Jarvis Landry, T Boyd, Golden Tate, T Gabriel, T Taylor, C Rodgers, , B Zylstra,
TE: George Kittle, Rudolph, V McDonald,
D/K: Vikings, Patriots, Titans Lutz NO
picks- 2019 2,3,3 2020 1,4

team 2- 12 team ppr, 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1WR/RB/TE, 1 RB/TE
10-3 this season, #1 points
2017 champions 8-)
QB: Wilson, Smith
RB: Gurley, Kamara, Yeldon, D Henry, Riddick, Henderson, P Barber, M Brown
WR:Evans, Diggs, Landry, Boyd, Arob, Godwin, Hurns, Wright, Dorsett, Higgins, Westbrook, Rattle, Perriman
TE: Kelce, Hooper, Legget
Taxi- Mayfield, Walton, Lazard, Cedrick Wilson
picks- 2019- 1,1,2,2,2,3,4,5 2020- 1,2,3,5

James McGhee
Captain
Captain
Posts: 807
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby James McGhee » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:11 am

hockeyBjj wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 am
Anyone with the 1.1 needs to sell it with the prices I've seen it go for

In my league, 1.1 owner turned down Kamara and 1.10. Last year's RB3 overall and rookie of the year.... isn't even worth the top draft pick next year with a first on top. Wow

Also, I got offered 1.1 for Gurley straight up, and the other owner got all offended when I refused, him saying they're even and this just keeps me younger :roll:
Kamara is going to see serious regression as his numbers
were way too efficient in '17. I wouldn't make that deal. He's no Saquon.
12 team league; 15 man roster; .5 pt PPR;
QB/RB/2 WR/TE/2 FLX/K/DEF

Tom Brady, Cam Newton
Mark Ingram, Kerryon Johnson, Rashaad Penny, Ronald Jones
AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Michael Thomas, Marvin Jones, Golden Tate, Keelan Cole
Rob Gronkowski
Will Lutz
Minnesota Defense

12 team league; 30-man roster; full PPR
QB/2 RB/2 WR/TE/3 FLX

Rodgers, Goff, Carr
Bell, J. Stewart, Foreman, Perine
Hopkins, K. Allen, Cooks, Hurns, Kupp, Lee, C. Samuel, Patterson, Taywan Taylor
Howard, Hooper, S. Anderson

Phil21
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:07 am

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby Phil21 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:14 am

16 team Non-PPR below

Traded - 1.01, 1.16, Kelvin Benjamin

Received - Ezekiel Elliott, 2.11
16 team, Non-PPR, 6PT QB TDs, Return Yard Points.
Start: QB - RB RB - WR WR WR - TE - DEF - K

QB - Garoppolo, Stafford
RB - Elliott, McCaffery, D. Cook, Miller, Sproles, Smallwood, Hill (IR), Dixon (IR)
WR - Green, Cooks, C. Davis, Smith-Schuster, Lockett, C. Coleman, Treadwell, Perriman, Williams, Wheaton
TE - Engram, Eifert, Clay
DF - Lions, Bengals

smbkrypt24
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby smbkrypt24 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:16 am

12 team PPR. 1 QB league.
1.01, Dak
for
1.03, 1.08, A. Cooper
12 Team PPR Dynasty. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 Kicker, 1 Defense. 20 roster spots.

QB: D. Prescott
RB: E. Elliott, S. Barkley, J. Howard, N. Hines, R. Burkhead
WR: K. Allen, J. Gordon, M. Valdes-Scantling, M. Bryant, M. Gallup, Z. Jones, M. Lee
TE: V. Davis, A. Shaheen, J. Doyle, D. Walker
Kicker: Zuerlein
DEF: Giants, Seahawks

2019: 1 (1.01-1.06), 1 (1.09-1.12), 3 (3.01-3.06)

User avatar
kris_kapsner
Legend
Legend
Posts: 5483
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:56 am
Location: Duluth, MN

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby kris_kapsner » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 am

16 team league

I gave 1.4 + 1.5 + 2019 1st (was 1.4 this year) + Robby Anderson

I got: 1.1
16 team PPR Est. 2002 (Champion: 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2016)
Start: QB, 2-4WR, 2-3RB, 1-2TE, K, D
QB: Brady, Stafford
RB: Barkley, Mixon, Chubb, G. Bernard, J. Richard, J. Rodgers, Scarbrough
WR: Fitz, Dez, AJ Green, Gordon, Watkins, D. Thomas, Fuller, Crabtree, Conley
TE: Kelce, Seals-Jones
K: Fairbairn
D: Baltimore

abajaba
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun May 03, 2015 3:49 pm

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby abajaba » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Team in Sig, I am ready to offer Bell + for 1.1 just not sure what to push with yet. He is pretty full rebuild so it might make sense to move Bell first then come back with extra picks and a young WR.
8 Team PPR Year 8: 2/3/4/1/DEF
2016 Champion - Kevin White Walkers :dance:
QB-Rivers,Cousins,Eli,Tyrod
RB-Bell, Fournette, Gurley,Connor,McKinnon,Dion Lewis,Ballage,Ivory,Doug Martin
WR- Evans,Nuk,Cooks,Diggs,ARob,Woods,John Brown,Doctson,Boyd,Ross,
TE-Graham,Doyle,Gesicki

DinoDynasty
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1394
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby DinoDynasty » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:47 pm

abajaba wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm
Team in Sig, I am ready to offer Bell + for 1.1 just not sure what to push with yet. He is pretty full rebuild so it might make sense to move Bell first then come back with extra picks and a young WR.
As a 1.1 owner, I would need Bell+a young WR like Nuk, maybe a few early picks, to move Saqoun. I mean he is this years generational talent.
12 Team PPR
Gurleys Gone Wild 6-3
2017 Champ
QB: Brees Jimmy G, Brock, Bridgewater
RB: Gurley, Cook, Miller, Ballage, Ivory, Blount, McGuire, Adams
WR: MThomas, Kupp, Golladay, DT, Ridley, MVS , Callaway, Parker, J Grant, Lee, Cain
TE: Gronk, Herndon, ASJ, Jonnu
DEF:Broncos
2019 - 2, 5

12 Team .5 PPR
President Mixon. 7-2
2017 Runner Up
QB - Wilson, Ryan
RB - Barkley, Howard, Mixon, Miller, Dixon, J Kelly, Grant, Blue
WR - Cooks, M Jones M Williams, Parker, Doctson, Godwin, A Miller, C Kirk, Ross, J Moore, D Cain, Hollins, T Taylor
TE - Ertz, OJ Howard
Picks
2019 - 1.1, 1, 1, 4, 4

User avatar
dynastyninja
MVP
MVP
Posts: 2639
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby dynastyninja » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Jpalladino91 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:47 pm
abajaba wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm
Team in Sig, I am ready to offer Bell + for 1.1 just not sure what to push with yet. He is pretty full rebuild so it might make sense to move Bell first then come back with extra picks and a young WR.
As a 1.1 owner, I would need Bell+a young WR like Nuk, maybe a few early picks, to move Saqoun. I mean he is this years generational talent.
I think I'm generally higher on Saquon than most, but that's just stupid. There are clear arguments (not saying I agree with those arguments) for either Bell or Hopkins over Barkley. Those two plus early picks is beyond absurd.

Unless this is sarcasm, in which case that's my mistake.

User avatar
murphysxm
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 402
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:10 am

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby murphysxm » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 pm

dynastyninja wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 pm
Jpalladino91 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:47 pm
abajaba wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 pm
Team in Sig, I am ready to offer Bell + for 1.1 just not sure what to push with yet. He is pretty full rebuild so it might make sense to move Bell first then come back with extra picks and a young WR.
As a 1.1 owner, I would need Bell+a young WR like Nuk, maybe a few early picks, to move Saqoun. I mean he is this years generational talent.
I think I'm generally higher on Saquon than most, but that's just stupid. There are clear arguments (not saying I agree with those arguments) for either Bell or Hopkins over Barkley. Those two plus early picks is beyond absurd.

Unless this is sarcasm, in which case that's my mistake.
Pretty sure there was tongue and cheek involved.....

User avatar
flashgordon12
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1244
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:53 am

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby flashgordon12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:54 pm

1.01 value is the highest this year than I can ever remember. I've offered up OBJ in multiple leagues and been rebuffed
Flash in the Pan: 12 team PPR (1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1DEF) 25 man rosters

QB- Andrew Luck, Josh Allen
RB- MGIII, Mixon, Cohen, Devonta Freeman
WR- AB, Odell Beckham Jr., Josh Gordon, Tyler Boyd, Marqise Lee, Sutton, MVS
TE- Gronk, Higbee
DEF- Denver

CM21VE
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Posts: 215
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Re: Trades for 1.1 2018

Postby CM21VE » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:07 pm

flashgordon12 wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:54 pm
1.01 value is the highest this year than I can ever remember. I've offered up OBJ in multiple leagues and been rebuffed

Yeah, I’ve never seen anything like it
Team 1 (12 team


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Fezzik, Ice, IR1, Life of Pablo, nathanq42, Pac_Eddy and 16 guests