SoA -2nd to last episode****spoliers***

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
zoster80
All Pro
All Pro

SoA -2nd to last episode****spoliers***

Postby zoster80 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:56 pm

Jax has become a monster, dude kills Unser and Gemma. Doesn't even have respected for their bodies or anything, just leaves them there.... Even though she had to die it's crazy to see it. Killing her wasn't going to bring Tara back.... Now he's either going to die or go to jail and the kids are going to end up with Nero and Wendy who are junkies...

I thought Gemma was going to survive and rot in jail since it's what's she deserved....dying is almost the easy way out for all the stuff she did during the series. Being in jail and not being to see the kids would made her suffer more.

Now where we go from here?
Nero kills jax?
Samcro votes for meyhem for jax?
Things blow up with Irish or Mexicans and samcro loses power?

Thing don't look good but I'm excited to see the end...I don't see how is going to live now though...if he does he will have to be with terrible guilt of killing his mom, no one wins here
Zo Nasty -12 Teams, PPR, 30 players - Keep 24
Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, 2 Flex, K, DST

QB: Herbert, B Young
RB: Bijan, Warren, Z Moss, K Ingram, J kelley
WR: D London, Z Flowers, JSN, J Reed, QJ G Davis, Gallup, DPJ, M Mims, J Metchie, W Robinson, J Tolbert, J Jennings
TE: J Ferguson Fant, J Johnson, Gesicki
DST: Colts NE
K: Butker

2024 Picks
2025 Picks

QB: Burrow Dobbs, R Wilson, Stidham, Carr,
RB: CMC, Hall, K Walker, Swift, M Sanders M Carter, K Gainwell, CEH, Hunt, C Evans, E Wilson, P Taylor, D Johnson,
WR: DJM, Metcalf, AJ Brown, Hopkins, M Gallup, Chark, T Scott, P Washington, G Dortch, J Watson, R Woods
TE: M Andrews, Fant , Hudson, Higbee, L Thomas, J Johnson,
DST: SF, PHI

TAXI:
C Jones, B Strange, J Shorter, W Levis
2024 Picks
4.11,5.11,6.05, 6.11[/size]
2025 Picks
2026 Picks

joekool
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: SoA -2nd to last episode****spoliers***

Postby joekool » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Samcro have to kill Jax/mayhem for Jax

That said, almost seems like the easy way out for the show..but then again, having him just ride off on his bike would be stupid.

This is a show Ive never thought was all that good, but I still watched every episode. Weird. Well, its been a fun ride (nyuk nyuk nyuk)