Dynasty Hockey League

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Dan G
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Dynasty Hockey League

Postby Dan G » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:51 am

Hey guys, I am looking for people interested in running a fantasy hockey team. It is a 16 team dynasty format in its second year with 20 players/goalies (2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 2 G and 8 BN), 1 IR spot, and 16 keepers with a 4 round rookie draft yearly. We use Yahoo during the season and proboards in the off-season. It is a weekly head-to-head scoring type where you can either win, lose, or tie; scoring is based on who wins the most categories. Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals, Assists, Plus/Minus, Penalty Minutes, Powerplay Points. Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins, Losses, Goals Against Average, Save Percentage, Shutouts. There are some abandoned teams, I will know the exact number after the season is over, but I know there are definitely 2 that have notified me saying that they would not be managing their teams for the rest of the year. If you would like to take over any of these teams please let me know, I will send you the link to the teams. If you would like to take over during the off-season please PM me as well. Any additional questions will be welcomed and I will be happy to answer them, thanks for reading and hope to hear from you!!