greatness

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
CAMVP
Role Player
Role Player

greatness

Postby CAMVP » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:27 pm

IDC that this is a football site, that was the best game 6 of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016 League Champion
PPR SCL 75 yrs, 260k, 26 roster spots, 4 Taxi
Format 1QB 2RB 3WR 1RB/WR/TE Flex 1 Superflex 1TE 1D/ST
QBS-T. Bridgewater 5yrs/2.5k B. Roethlisberger 2yrs/20k, Tua 5yrs/10k, A.Smith 1yr/3k, J. Garoppolo 3yrs/8k
RBs- N.Chubb 3yrs/14k, K. Drake 1yr/19k, A.Peterson 1yr/7k, I. Smith 2yrs/1k, P. Lindsay 2yrs/10k
WRs- A.Thielen 6yrs/48k, T. Lockett 5yrs/13k, C. Sutton 2 yrs/5k W.Fuller 5yrs/19k, J. Gordon 1yr/1k, KJ. Hamler 4yrs/1k, DJax 1yr/6k, D. Johnson 3yrs/1k, H.Renfrow 4yrs/1k, M.Williams 2yrs/10k
TEs- OJ.Howard 5yrs/5k W.Dissly 1yr/4k, G.Everett 1yr/5k, D.Goedert 2yrs/5k
Def- Saints
Taxi - Rodney Anderson, R. Burkhead, E. St. Brown
2020 Draft - 2nd, 4th, 4th and 5th

RGKID144
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: greatness

Postby RGKID144 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 am

Arod in a Bush wrote:IDC that this is a football site, that was the best game 6 of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA. This will be my only post on this thread, but holy moly. I watched the first half, passed out, and then out of the corner of my eye on the couch I saw 6 or so minutes left and I immediately woke up and watched the rest. O boy, was I happy about that decision. Possibly the greatest NBA game i've witnessed in my 26 years of life.
Entering year ten of Dynasty 10 team 2QB/2RB/4WR/1TE/1FLEX(rb/wr/te).

QB: Bryce Young, Jared Goff, Mac Jones, Zach Wilson, Stetson Bennett.
WR: Garret Wilson, Devonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Michael Pittman, Odell Beckham, Treylon Burks, Zay Flowers, Curtis Samuel, Dyami Brown, Kenny Golladay.
RB: Bijan Robinson, Cam Akers, Antonio Gibson, Donta Foreman, Michael Carter, James Robinson, Dontrell Hilliard.
TE: Evan Engram, David Njoku, Trey McBride, Matt LaPorta Jelani Woods, Bob Tonyan.

klyepod
Role Player
Role Player

Postby klyepod » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 am

manu 8 turnovers, -21... HEINOUS game...

Spurs gave it away at the end of regulation... painful. Looking forward to Thursday night!

Chris_R
MVP
MVP

Postby Chris_R » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:51 am

I'll never forget that game for the rest of my life. Only thing that kinda sucked is that it wasn't game 7, and there is no way that game will surpass this one.
12 Team ppr Dynasty IDP Superflex
1 QB, 1 QB/RB, 1 RB, 1 WR, RB/WR, WR/TE, 1 TE, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 DB, 2 DL/LB/DB

QB: Dak Prescott/Kyler Murray
RB: Jonathan Taylor/James Robinson/D'Onta Foreman/Chris Hubbard/Keontay Ingram
WR: Jamar Chase/Diontae Johnson/Amron St Brown/Courtland Sutton/Rondale Moore/Donovan Peoples-Jones/Christian Watson
TE: Dalton Schultz/Gerald Everett/Greg Dulcich/Jeremy Ruckert

DL: Joey Bosa/Khalil Mack
LB: Leighton Vander Esch/Tremaine Edmunds/Blake Martinez/Telvin Smith/Sean Lee
DB: Earl Thomas/Keanu Neal/Minkah Fitzpatrick/John Johnson

Picks: 2023(three)

RGKID144
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby RGKID144 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:21 am

Chris_R wrote:I'll never forget that game for the rest of my life. Only thing that kinda sucked is that it wasn't game 7, and there is no way that game will surpass this one.
lol, Giants 2007 superbowl was the single greatest game in sports history, IMO. Did not think any superbowl could possibly even come close to that. While it wasn't on the same level, 2011 came pretty damn close, lol.
Entering year ten of Dynasty 10 team 2QB/2RB/4WR/1TE/1FLEX(rb/wr/te).

QB: Bryce Young, Jared Goff, Mac Jones, Zach Wilson, Stetson Bennett.
WR: Garret Wilson, Devonta Smith, Tee Higgins, Michael Pittman, Odell Beckham, Treylon Burks, Zay Flowers, Curtis Samuel, Dyami Brown, Kenny Golladay.
RB: Bijan Robinson, Cam Akers, Antonio Gibson, Donta Foreman, Michael Carter, James Robinson, Dontrell Hilliard.
TE: Evan Engram, David Njoku, Trey McBride, Matt LaPorta Jelani Woods, Bob Tonyan.

smythep
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby smythep » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:20 am

RGKID144 wrote:
Chris_R wrote:I'll never forget that game for the rest of my life. Only thing that kinda sucked is that it wasn't game 7, and there is no way that game will surpass this one.
lol, Giants 2007 superbowl was the single greatest game in sports history, IMO. Did not think any superbowl could possibly even come close to that. While it wasn't on the same level, 2011 came pretty damn close, lol.
Agreed