Premium service

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
A005511
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Premium service

Postby A005511 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 pm

What are your thoughts on the premium service? So far I have gotten more value from the free service than the premium service.

Captainzach1
Starter
Starter

Re: Premium service

Postby Captainzach1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:20 pm

I love it personally.
12 team dynasty ppr salary
1 Qb, 2 RB, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 3 dl, 3 lb, 3 DB
qb- Andrew Luck
rb- Foster, McCoy, Tate, Ryan Mathews, Bryce Brown, Jstew
wr-Roddy, Steve Johnson, TY Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Josh Gordon, Brazil, Devier Posey, Benjamin, Jon Baldwin, Joe Morgan
te- Greg Olsen, Chandler
Dl- Morgan, JPP,Jordan, McClellin, Groves
lb- DJ smith,Burfict, Weatherspoon, Bishop, Kendricks, Carter
db- Brown, McClain, Jenkins
1.05, 1.09, 3.07, 5.08

tidewaterjc
All Pro
All Pro

Postby tidewaterjc » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:54 am

A005511 wrote:What are your thoughts on the premium service? So far I have gotten more value from the free service than the premium service.
There are two ways to look at the Premium Service:

1 - It is a small way to support all the great content that is provided by the DLF staff and in a way, allows much of the free content to be available.

2 - You are reaping the benefits of others who are supporting the Premium Service and staff.

So, YES you could simply enjoy the free content and get alot of value for nothing or you could contribute to the continued success and great content. There are some benefits to the Premium Service that the open forums don't provide and unique articles written specifically for it's members.
Twitter: @tidewaterjc
Email: tidewaterjc@gmail.com

Need a FF Team Helmet?

Custom FF Helmets/Banners available
http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/tidewaterjc/profile/

dlf_kenm
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenm » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:22 am

This is an absolutely accurate statement, Tide. Without the income from the premium service, we could not provide all of the free services we are currently able to produce. Articles every day by many different talented writers, the podcast, chat, fast hosting, etc etc. Hopefully the premium stuff stands on it's own and you feel like your getting more than enough value out of it. But even if not, it's that revenue that enables so many other things to happen, with more to come.

If you are not a premium member, that's totally OK. But if you do, just know that you are helping to keep DLF going and moving forward.

FWIW, there's a terrific, in-depth, intelligent discussion going on now on this recent article.
posting.php?mode=reply&f=24&t=34219

Just one example of the high quality, thought provoking discussion that happens within some of the premium articles. And the free articles. And on the forum...

Basically, the DLF commmunity is just awesome. Thanks to all!

KM

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 pm

I think the premium service is a great value. I have been impressed with the quality of the content so far and I know they guys are working hard to bring even more quality content in the future.

Keep up the great work guys! :thumbup:

dlf_kenk
Administrator

Postby dlf_kenk » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Just a couple more things to add here as well.

1.) I'm actually quite happy to see just how much value our free content is still providing - that was a promise we made to uphold and that's working obviously.

2.) I know the originator of this post had only been on the premium service for less than a week, so I'd certainly suggest combing through that premium archive. You many not realize there have been 75 articles on there since April 21st.

Keep reading and sharing your thoughts!

Captainzach1
Starter
Starter

Postby Captainzach1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:15 pm

I'm still looking through all the premium stuff from before I went premium, great insightful stuff.
12 team dynasty ppr salary
1 Qb, 2 RB, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 3 dl, 3 lb, 3 DB
qb- Andrew Luck
rb- Foster, McCoy, Tate, Ryan Mathews, Bryce Brown, Jstew
wr-Roddy, Steve Johnson, TY Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Josh Gordon, Brazil, Devier Posey, Benjamin, Jon Baldwin, Joe Morgan
te- Greg Olsen, Chandler
Dl- Morgan, JPP,Jordan, McClellin, Groves
lb- DJ smith,Burfict, Weatherspoon, Bishop, Kendricks, Carter
db- Brown, McClain, Jenkins
1.05, 1.09, 3.07, 5.08

the_lung
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby the_lung » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:47 am

dlf_kenk wrote:I'm actually quite happy to see just how much value our free content is still providing - that was a promise we made to uphold and that's working obviously.
Could not agree more. I was worried the free content would drop off a cliff, but am very impressed at the quantity and quality of free articles you guys are still pumping out. THANK YOU!!! :rockon:

dlf_ericd
Administrator

Postby dlf_ericd » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 pm

the_lung wrote:
dlf_kenk wrote:I'm actually quite happy to see just how much value our free content is still providing - that was a promise we made to uphold and that's working obviously.
Could not agree more. I was worried the free content would drop off a cliff, but am very impressed at the quantity and quality of free articles you guys are still pumping out. THANK YOU!!! :rockon:
Thanks Lung! We're working hard to continue to live up to our high standard, as well as grow the site through the premium offering. We really appreciate comments like this, thanks for taking the time.
On twitter? Hit me up @DLFootball