Dark Knight Shooting

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
FF_Magz
Captain
Captain

Dark Knight Shooting

Postby FF_Magz » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 am

What a damn shame. I live far away from where this took place, but it hits home no matter where you're from.

If any of you are from that area and/or know anyone who's been affected by this, my heart goes out to you and them.

I rather this scum turn his weapon on himself at the end of this horrible massacre then waste our money by sending him to court and a lifetime in prison.
Team 1 (Victory Points) - 12 Team, PPR - Start 9 1QB, 2-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-2TE, D/ST
QB: Jackson, Goff, Mac Jones,
RB: Montgomery, Gordon, Gallman, Mack, J. Patterson, K. Herbert, S. Perine, Juszczyk,;
WR: Hill, Jefferson, Metcalf, Renfrow, Tyrell Williams, K. Cole, D. Harris, Callaway , T. Patrick, F. Swain;
TE: Jonnu, Engram, Alie-Cox, Juwan Johnson;
2022: 1 (Mid), 1 (Late), 2, 4, 5
Championship: 2020

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Dark Knight Shooting

Postby Steelersfan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm

God bless everyone that was affected by this tragedy... :(

Captainzach1
Starter
Starter

Re: Dark Knight Shooting

Postby Captainzach1 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:22 pm

FF_Magz wrote:What a damn shame. I live far away from where this took place, but it hits home no matter where you're from.

If any of you are from that area and/or know anyone who's been affected by this, my heart goes out to you and them.

I rather this scum turn his weapon on himself at the end of this horrible massacre then waste our money by sending him to court and a lifetime in prison.
I'm glad he didn't turn the gun on himself. That would've put him in control of his fate. He doesn't deserve that. I hope someone in prison gets a hold of him and gives him what he deserves. Horrible. THe more the stories from that night come out the more I can't wrap my head around the pain that one stupid person has caused.
12 team dynasty ppr salary
1 Qb, 2 RB, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 3 dl, 3 lb, 3 DB
qb- Andrew Luck
rb- Foster, McCoy, Tate, Ryan Mathews, Bryce Brown, Jstew
wr-Roddy, Steve Johnson, TY Hilton, Doug Baldwin, Josh Gordon, Brazil, Devier Posey, Benjamin, Jon Baldwin, Joe Morgan
te- Greg Olsen, Chandler
Dl- Morgan, JPP,Jordan, McClellin, Groves
lb- DJ smith,Burfict, Weatherspoon, Bishop, Kendricks, Carter
db- Brown, McClain, Jenkins
1.05, 1.09, 3.07, 5.08