so frustrated with my life

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Dynastyman
Role Player
Role Player

so frustrated with my life

Postby Dynastyman » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 pm

So, Long story short I moved in with my Mom after my step-dad died to help her with the house and payments and so on, And All I get is grief. I do everything for her including drive her to her Many doctor oppointments and shopping on my days off and still I get bleep. I have a brother who is useless and hardly helps at all, who in the past 6 months was caught for stealing and lost his job and basically was being an bleep to our mother around Christmas this past year. I was so pissed with him cause he has kids and sets a shitty example for them by stealing and I basically went OFF ON him on New years day. (Great way to start my year). No matter what I do it's never enough for my mother who generally is a nice lady but she has moments like today(She gets out of the hospital) and basically we have arguments the rest of the day for things I have no control over. Like when the Doctor decides to release you from the hospital and why I didn't put my foot down to have her go home today (which she did anyway). I know the Doctors and nurses are glad she's gone so they didn't have to put up with her "act" today. Whoever says "No good deed goes unpunished" is RIGHT ON. sorry for the vent, but this has been one of the shittier days of my life. PERIOD.
QBS- Vick,R. Wilson, Flynn, Palmer
RBS- Sproles, Spiller, R. Bush, Tate, J. Stewart
WRS- L. Moore, S. Rice, D. Thomas,Wayne
TES- Miller, Celek
K'S- Hartley
DEF/ST Denver, New Orleans

2002 pts champion, 2007 HTH champion
league scoring: 6 pts all tds. non ppr. 10 teams, 18 roster spots. Start 2 QBS, 2 RBS, 2 WRS, 1TE, 1K, 1 Def/St.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: so frustrated with my life

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:41 pm

I hope everything gets better for you man. Take a little time out of your busy day and pray. Good luck with everything going on right now and God bless you and your family.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:42 pm

BTW, if you need someone to lean on don't hesitate to send me a pm. I'm here for you man.

dlf_ericd
Administrator

Postby dlf_ericd » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:33 am

That sucks...I know when my dad went through medical issues (chemo & complications) 2 years ago it was a tough situation to deal with...he was (understandably) extremely cranky and every single issue seemed like a battle. Just realize that we're generally harder on the ones we're close to because we think they 'have' to love us anyway and when someone feels out of control, they tend to try to get control somewhere in their life...right now, that may look like bossing you around and complaining.

Stick w/ it, sounds like you're doing everything right. Good luck on having patience through all of it.
On twitter? Hit me up @DLFootball

Jimi Hendrix
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Jimi Hendrix » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:30 pm

good vibes brother .....good vibes to you
DLF Charter- Carolina Crosstown Traffic
DLF Charter II- Carolina Cozmik Vibes
DLF IDP Invitational--Stone Free
DLF IDP Invitational II--Lazy Lightnin (15 Champions)
DLF United -- Carolina Experience (17 Champs)
Lead Dog--Bad Company
FAAFFL--Purple Haze (99,08 Champions)
RnRFFL--Crosstown Traffic (2000, 02, 04, 10, 17, 18,19 Champions)
Gridiron Elite Dynasty League--Appalachian Mountaineers