Jerry Rice and The Hill

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
BeRanDone
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Jerry Rice and The Hill

Postby BeRanDone » Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 am

Jerry Rice will be taking AJ Jenkins to "The Hill" as a part of an offseason workout that was integrated into Rice's routine back in the day. This seems like a great endorsement for AJ Jenkins and 49er fans can't be anything but happy to see Rice take one of their young WRs under his wing like this.

I just have one question - did he do this for Michael Crabtree?! Something tells me the answer to that question is a resounding NO. :P

Check out the article: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... line_stack

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Re: Jerry Rice and The Hill

Postby Steelersfan » Wed May 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Jerry and the Hill...legendary!

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Jerry Rice and The Hill

Postby melish1631 » Thu May 10, 2012 11:39 am

BeRanDone wrote:Jerry Rice will be taking AJ Jenkins to "The Hill" as a part of an offseason workout that was integrated into Rice's routine back in the day. This seems like a great endorsement for AJ Jenkins and 49er fans can't be anything but happy to see Rice take one of their young WRs under his wing like this.

I just have one question - did he do this for Michael Crabtree?! Something tells me the answer to that question is a resounding NO. :P

Check out the article: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... line_stack
I remember watching his training back when he was with the niners...he wore his helmet almost the entire time! They DO NOT make them like Jerry anymore...
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play