I have the quitting a dynasty league blues..

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
RobertBobson
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

I have the quitting a dynasty league blues..

Postby RobertBobson » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:27 pm

We just had our 3rd commish quit the league, in our league's first year in existence.. so I just asked leaguesafe for a refund and am walking away from the league. Too much chaos. But i"m bummed out about it, I haven't left a dynasty league before, and it seems.. dirty or something.
12 team 1 ppr 6 pt all tds
1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 rb/wr 1 te 1k
qb Ryan, Vick, nassib, Barkley
RB DMC, Gore, Sporles, Stacy, Hillman, Moreno,
WR aj green,welker, Britt, Blackmon, DeMary
TE Davis, Cook, Housler, Allen

BeRanDone
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: I have the quitting a dynasty league blues..

Postby BeRanDone » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 am

That sucks. I've never had to quit a league before, but at least you got out before investing a ton of time.

Just so happens that I'm starting another dynasty league. PM me if you want to get over those blues quickly!

meineymoe
Charter Member
Charter Member

Postby meineymoe » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:43 pm

RobertBobson wrote:We just had our 3rd commish quit the league, in our league's first year in existence.. so I just asked leaguesafe for a refund and am walking away from the league. Too much chaos. But i"m bummed out about it, I haven't left a dynasty league before, and it seems.. dirty or something.
sounds like you didn't have a choice - don't feel bad, this league sounds like it was doomed from the beginning.

-oo-

melish1631
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby melish1631 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:36 am

Nothing you could do but get out...I've been told by the wises of men that if the league is no fun, no matter the cost, it's simply not worth it! Pleranty of good leagues run by good Commish's to jump in on!
DLF IDP Invitational (Commish)
IDP Smallville
IDP Big Play