Deleting a team?

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
FF_Magz
Captain
Captain

Deleting a team?

Postby FF_Magz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:18 am

I finalized a team, but I wanted to take over a different team instead. Is there an option to drop the current team you have and start over or do I have to create a whole new account?
Team 1 (Victory Points) - 12 Team, PPR - Start 9 1QB, 2-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-2TE, D/ST
QB: Jackson, Goff, Mac Jones,
RB: Montgomery, Gordon, Gallman, Mack, J. Patterson, K. Herbert, S. Perine, Juszczyk,;
WR: Hill, Jefferson, Metcalf, Renfrow, Tyrell Williams, K. Cole, D. Harris, Callaway , T. Patrick, F. Swain;
TE: Jonnu, Engram, Alie-Cox, Juwan Johnson;
2022: 1 (Mid), 1 (Late), 2, 4, 5
Championship: 2020

iGM Chris
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: Deleting a team?

Postby iGM Chris » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:21 am

I can reset your account. It will wipe out anything you've done and put you back to the point where you pick whether you want to do an expansion draft or take over a real team. Please send me an email, barrycm(at)powerhousegm(dot)com with your email address that you use to log into our site and confirm that you want me to do this.

Thanks for your support. We're working hard on enhancements to the Big Board right now. Hoping to have some great tools out there well in advance of the Draft. Also, we'll have the Combine measurements in the downloadable prospects spreadsheet (probably) by tonight.

FF_Magz
Captain
Captain

Postby FF_Magz » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:04 am

Thank you very much, I appreciate it.

Will you be implementing a "Delete Team" option in the future? I know the game is meant for you to stick with a particular team, however, options are key lol.
Team 1 (Victory Points) - 12 Team, PPR - Start 9 1QB, 2-3RB, 2-4WR, 1-2TE, D/ST
QB: Jackson, Goff, Mac Jones,
RB: Montgomery, Gordon, Gallman, Mack, J. Patterson, K. Herbert, S. Perine, Juszczyk,;
WR: Hill, Jefferson, Metcalf, Renfrow, Tyrell Williams, K. Cole, D. Harris, Callaway , T. Patrick, F. Swain;
TE: Jonnu, Engram, Alie-Cox, Juwan Johnson;
2022: 1 (Mid), 1 (Late), 2, 4, 5
Championship: 2020

iGM Chris
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby iGM Chris » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:24 am

It totally makes sense to have that feature (complete with about seven layers of confirmation!) It's something that I'm sure we'll do in the future, probably when we grow to the point that I'm getting buried with such requests.

Right now, we're investing our resources in enhancing the Big Board page, which is one of the oldest on the site. It will become three pages: 1) a scouting page that's focused on your notes and the scouting reports of our content partners; 2) a testing results page with the combine measurements and a bunch of neat analytical stuff, and 3) a board-stacking page where you'll fine-tune your rankings. We're also building the piece that will allow you to upload the prospects spreadsheet back to our site for use in mock and live drafts.

Obviously, this is time-sensitive given the calendar! After this, we'll make some enhancements to the mock/live drafts and develop a bunch of cool reports that will show you how your team is doing. We also need to make significant changes to the contracts database that's behind all of this. Oh, and the player detail pages are getting a major facelift.

Great, now that I'm thinking about all we have to do, I'm completely stressed out! :crazy: