DynastyFF Tools Draft Mate - Draft helper and Simulator

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
sicknarlo
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

DynastyFF Tools Draft Mate - Draft helper and Simulator

Postby sicknarlo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:00 pm

https://medium.com/dynastyfftools/intro ... dbcbc2512c

What's up guys

Just dropping by to let everyone know about a new feature just released at www.dynastyfftools.com, the Draft Mate.

It is a draft tool that can be used on draft day to help you get some insights and ideas in real-time on who to select. It can also be used to simulate drafts so you can practice your strategies ahead of time. It allows some league customization so you can change the number of teams, how many rounds, rookie/start up, standard/snake, etc.

It's still an early release but it's pretty addicting being able to run full start up mocks, and for people who love to have access to lists on draft day it can help provide some guidance. You can read more in the Medium post above, or just check it out for yourself http://www.dynastyfftools.com/tools/draftmate

Hope you guys enjoy it!

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Re: DynastyFF Tools Draft Mate - Draft helper and Simulator

Postby MEuRaH » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:37 am

Awesome tool! A couple things:

-- When I sorted by ADP, it sorted in what appears to be reverse ADP.

-- Is this PPR settings? It loves Davis & Williams.

-- I wish there was a "reset" button or something. In order to do multiple mocks, I gotta go back to the beginning and reselect all my settings.

Love it though, great work!
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

sicknarlo
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Re: DynastyFF Tools Draft Mate - Draft helper and Simulator

Postby sicknarlo » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:43 am

Thanks!

I've found a few bugs now that a lot of people have been using it. When you say sort by ADP, is it happening in the actual Draft Mate tool or somewhere else? I can't seem to reproduce this.

The entire site is PPR, which I should probably do a better job of calling out. Dynasty data unfortunately is heavily skewed towards PPR, and so the only data I can find to drive this sucker is that.

The reset feature is interesting...because the mocks are saved and persisted so you can go back to them, this seems like it could be difficult. Perhaps a feature where the drafts don't persist if you just want to run a mock?