Dolphins/Falcons preseason game in Orlando??

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Dolphins/Falcons preseason game in Orlando??

Postby Coogan Football » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:46 pm

I can't believe I missed this, tickets are super cheap. I'm gonna have to go watch my boy Julio, anybody else thinking about going to this? Maybe we can get a little DLF tailgate action going lol

Week 3 PreSeason, Thursday night August 25.

http://www.stubhub.com/miami-dolphins-t ... 13,1762412

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ason-games

I got to work the chains for a bowl game in this stadium last year, there's not a bad seat in the place and they just remodeled the whole thing.

12 team 6pts all TDs/.5ppr/SFlex/ balanced IDP, scoring est. 2008
Start QB,SF,2RB,3WR,TE,2Flex,3DL,3LB,3DB,2DFlex
3x Champion 2015, 2016, 2017
QB: Brees, Luck, Prescott, McCarron, C.Kelly, Peterman
RB: Elliott, Gurley, Hunt, Kamara, Gordon, Howard, McCaffrey, J.Williams,
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
TE: Olsen, Engram, Howard, Fleener, Swoope
DL: Watt, Mack, C.Jordan, Bosa, D.Hunter, Clowney, Armstead
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

Don't be the guy that asks for advice without giving some out yourself
#WhoDat

Titus Young's Lawyer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Dolphins/Falcons preseason game in Orlando??

Postby Titus Young's Lawyer » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:58 am

This is not dynasty league relevant. Please use the proper forum OP.

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:24 am

Titus Young's Lawyer wrote:This is not dynasty league relevant. Please use the proper forum OP.
This is plenty relevant, I am try to put together a forum "meet and greet" at a real NFL game. You need to grow up.
WR: Julio, Hopkins, M.Thomas, TY, Watkins, Kupp, C.Davis, Thomas (LA), Carroo, Switzer, Tr. Taylor
LB: Kuechly, Ogletree, Mosley, McKinney, R.Foster, Bucannon, Z.Cunningham, Anzalone, ShaqT,
, Goodson, Pullard,
DB: H.Smith, Vaccaro, B.Jones, Neal, Adoree, K.Joseph, Geathers, M.Maye, J.Jones, D Thompson

#WhoDat

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:42 am

Coogan23 wrote:
Titus Young's Lawyer wrote:This is not dynasty league relevant. Please use the proper forum OP.
This is plenty relevant, I am try to put together a forum "meet and greet" at a real NFL game. You need to grow up.

Actually I concur with Titus Young's Lawyer. Tongue in check or not - this posting has nothing to do with dynasty fantasy football. A meet & greet is not dynasty relevant, whether or not the people attending come from the same forum, or have the same interests.

f you want/need to meet DLF owners to go see a football game maybe it belongs in the forum entitled "Help Wanted - League Openings or Owners Needed"

Agree or disagree, if we are going to police what type of threads belong in which forum sections, I would rather have 100 threads from HOF leagues whose goal is to hope to inform/help the dynasty community by putting theory into action than this thread in this section. It is no different than a thread asking what type of beer owners drink, or what colour socks they wear or when do they go on vacation - the ONLY commonality is that we are all members of the same forum.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

Titus Young's Lawyer
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Titus Young's Lawyer » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:14 am

Coogan23 wrote:
We get to "meet and greet" each other everyday on these forums. There is even a thread about introducing yourself. Your intentions for wanting to have face to face interactions with forum members much be called into question.

knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby knotts4372 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:58 am

Coogan23 wrote:
lmfao you are telling others to grow up? that crap makes my day. thanks for the laugh. if you can play forum mod an say where things should and shouldnt belong then why shouldnt others? this does not belong here at all
DLF hall of famers 16 teams 25 man roster
http://football29.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... =07&F=0016

IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/

@donnynutz on twitter

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:20 pm

Lol wow, what a bunch of whiny little girls upset that someone called out that their league thread isn't really that special and it needed to be moved. You guys remind me of liberals when someone says something they don't agree with.
:lol:
, Goodson, Pullard,

#WhoDat

knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby knotts4372 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:52 pm

Coogan23 wrote:Lol wow, what a bunch of whiny little girls upset that someone called out that their league thread isn't really that special and it needed to be moved. You guys remind me of liberals when someone says something they don't agree with.
coming from you thats fine cause not you arent to be taken seriously at all imo. you are the biggest whiner on this forum. trying to use this forum and its members to your own personal advantage. you mention about our league not being too spcial and thats totally fine. its great competition with some of the better fantasy minds on this board, but if nobody follows along with it thats totally their prerogative. your league isnt special at all either but you act like it is and have multiple threads about it. you are a total hypocrit

IRONCLAD 16 teams 40 man rosters http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/133985/teams/

@donnynutz on twitter

ArrylT
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby ArrylT » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Coogan23 wrote:Lol wow, what a bunch of whiny little girls upset that someone called out that their league thread isn't really that special and it needed to be moved. You guys remind me of liberals when someone says something they don't agree with.
That was the best response you could come up with? Outdated gender biased stereotyping? Up until now I thought you were serious about wanting to be a real dynasty writer/expert/analyst/etc. Stuff like this really gets you on podcasts? At least be original if you have to resort to name calling.
Please speak to clarion contrarion before considering the use of vetos..

ZPalmtree
Captain
Captain

Postby ZPalmtree » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:16 pm

There is a lot of hate on theses forums.
Quote of the day, "Everybody Love Everybody" - Jackie Moon

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:22 pm

Zpalmer wrote:There is a lot of hate on theses forums.
Quote of the day, "Everybody Love Everybody" - Jackie Moon
"Haters gonna hate"

I guess the forum admins have a huge problem with a 1 time thread about a potential get together at an actual NFL game. It's not like I'm advertising something that isn't exclusively for forum members reading this or anything...

I'm sure the only reason these other guys commented negatively was because they are butthurt over the HOF thread debate.
, Goodson, Pullard,

#WhoDat

knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby knotts4372 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:34 pm

i freely admit the only reason i responded was to give a taste of your own medicine. otherwise i would have just ignored the thread you know like a normal person. but you know it annoyed me or whatever lame excuse you gave to the other thread. you say you wanna be a writer for dlf and get on the podcasts and what not? how bout acting even the slightest bit professional? your incessant whining does you no favors

@donnynutz on twitter

Coogan Football
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Coogan Football » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:40 pm

knotts4372 wrote:i freely admit the only reason i responded was to give a taste of your own medicine. otherwise i would have just ignored the thread you know like a normal person. but you know it annoyed me or whatever lame excuse you gave to the other thread.
Lol yea because that's a productive and grown up thing to do...smh
knotts4372 wrote:you say you wanna be a writer for dlf and get on the podcasts and what not? how bout acting even the slightest bit professional? your incessant whining does you no favors
I have my style and way of doing things, I am not going to change my delivery or be more "PC" about things just because people might not like my opinion or how I come off. This country needs more and more people willing to speak how they really feel instead of worrying about hurting people's feelings or that people will get "offended"
, Goodson, Pullard,

#WhoDat

knotts4372
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby knotts4372 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:07 pm

Coogan23 wrote:
knotts4372 wrote:i freely admit the only reason i responded was to give a taste of your own medicine. otherwise i would have just ignored the thread you know like a normal person. but you know it annoyed me or whatever lame excuse you gave to the other thread.
Lol yea because that's a productive and grown up thing to do...smh
knotts4372 wrote:you say you wanna be a writer for dlf and get on the podcasts and what not? how bout acting even the slightest bit professional? your incessant whining does you no favors
I have my style and way of doing things, I am not going to change my delivery or be more "PC" about things just because people might not like my opinion or how I come off. This country needs more and more people willing to speak how they really feel instead of worrying about hurting people's feelings or that people will get "offended"
coming from you, insults mean zero to me. you can say things about being productive and grown up but it means nothing due to your actions elsewhere on these forums.

as for your style of doing things i get it some ppl are indeed too pc i can agree with that. im that way as well on some things especially when i first came around here i was hostile quite often till i realized there is a big difference between just speaking your mind and being a total dickwad. i 100% understand i used to be a dickwad. just saying whatever and hurting feelings and offending ppl or whatnot make you (and i even in the past) a total joke and failure to this community as a whole esecially with your intention of being a writer and podcast personality. do you really expect to be able to act that way and have the higher ups around here hire you as a writer or put you on pods?

@donnynutz on twitter

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:15 am

The real point cogan is you run around like the forum gestapo whining to get posts moved and proselytizing for your league and career and then act holier than thou when you get called out for doing the exact same stuff you whine and tattle about daily. You call out little girl behaviour when in fact your have my cake and eat it to mentality is the epitome of said behaviour. You whine to get threads moved and then start crappy threads like this or the josh mcdonald thread as if you think anyone gives a flying crap that you know a sports star. Then you defend your actions with flim flam excuse of a meet and greet - hilarious.
I laughed harder at this thread than I did when you invited me to join another of your dynasty boondoggle startups after you quit as commish of the 1st league 3 weeks before the season started after recruiting a few suckers for your $ league. If DLF were foolhardy enough to put you on the payroll ,I would need to revisit my patronage of this site . For all the great information to be garnered from the DLF community, I would then have to weigh that against the staff and management's judgement in where they find dynasty "experts" and assume that if you are an expert then perhaps I do not need expert advice from that type of expert.
Likely as not you run and get this post axed but perhaps a few eyes will wander across it prior to the
ineluctable erasure,one can only hope!
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci