Be A GM Of An Actual Football Team (Not A Joke)

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Be A GM Of An Actual Football Team (Not A Joke)

Postby MEuRaH » Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:28 pm

I just read an article about an IFL football team that's going to be entirely fan-run. All off-season moves, in-game moves, and personnel moves will be 100% fan decided. The location of the team was even voted on (Salt Lake City) by the fans.

If you're interested in joining, check out fanchi.se. <---- This is the actual website address, I thought it was pretty clever and easy to remember. All they need is a name and email address. The website is one of the more functional/user-friendly ones I've seen in a long time, and an app will soon be available to allow people to vote on plays live during a game!

Awesome stuff. If you're a football junky and tired of MFL being down, totally check this out.
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Ryantacular
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Be A GM Of An Actual Football Team (Not A Joke)

Postby Ryantacular » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:22 pm

link is broken