What's your story?

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
jetsfan5757
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: What's your story?

Postby jetsfan5757 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:40 pm

Hey gang,

From NJ, and I started playing fantasy in 1998 or so. Fantasy football only. Started out traditional redraft, then keeper leagues and eventually dynasty for the last 4 years. I've come excruciatingly close to winning my Dynasty league, but haven't gotten over the hump or finished higher than 3rd (twice, and both years I had the highest score during Championship week, but laid a stinker during the semis). I have tasted victory in past redraft/keeper leagues and actually won the championship in 1 of my 3 leagues this year (keeper league, about 50% roster turnover). I feel like winning my Dynasty league will be more rewarding tho...

Love the Jets (and Knicks) so I've had a relatively cruel existence as a fan, and fantasy always provided another and different way to enjoy football. Being a Jets fan has also made for some bad fantasy decisions like Stephen Hill, Devin Smith, Jace Amaro, keeping Brandon Marshall over Jordy Nelson in a keeper league heading into this season, and more... :wall: Incidentally, fantasy has turned me into a part Packers fan after I drafted Aaron Rodgers super late in his first year as starter in a keeper league. I've been a fan of his ever since, and their usually my number 1 in the postseason after Jets are out of it :lol: .

Love following the game, but don't get to watch as much football as lot of people in the forum and not an avid film watcher, so it's great to be a part of the forum, learn from others and get opinions/feedback.
Dynasty League (25 man rosters + 2 IR, non-PPR scoring. QB/3RB/3WR/2TE/K/DB/LB/DL no flex)

QB (1): Herbert, Lawrence, Darnold
RB (3): N. Chubb, D. Henry, J. Taylor, JK Dobbins, Pollard, Singletary, L. Murray
WR (3): D. Hopkins, D. Adams, M. Evans, D.J. Moore, DJ Chark, B. Aiyuk, J. Smith-Schuster, R Bateman, E. Moore
TE (2): I. Smith Jr, H. Henry, Schultz, Tremble

K (1): M. Crosby

DB (1): J. Adams
LB (1): F. Warner
DL (1): D. Lawrence

PS: I often don't revisit a thread after posting. Send me a message if you ever want further thoughts on a comment I made.

kamihamster
Captain
Captain

Postby kamihamster » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:37 am

hi everyone.
I'm from San Diego and an NFL fan orphan. I think I may switch allegiances to the Titans since my wife is from Tennessee. I've been playing fantasy football since I was 14 all redraft. Then in 2014, more than double my age from when i started FF, my home league made up of college friends turned our redraft-turned-keeper league into a dynasty league.

I didn't think dynasty was going to be much different than redraft/keeper so I did very little studying on the incoming rookies :( thinking i'd be able to just go down a list in the mid/later part of the draft. that hurt me very badly as I drafted poorly for a redraft team as well as having very few rookies. i've been trying to recover ever since.

I do enjoy the challenge of trying to transform my team from one full of holes into something that will be a true dynasty for years--or at least dreaming about it. i've since joined another dynasty team since i started so poorly in my home league. it was ravaged by injuries early in the 1st season so i decided to punt and earned the 1.01. hoping to win a championship in the near future.
NTL (est 2016): (8-0)
12-team, PPR, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLX
QB: A.Rodgers, D.Jones
RB: A.Kamara, K.Johnson, K.Drake, Da.Henderson, C.Anderson, K.Ballage, T.Montgomery, J.Wilson, D.Ogunbowale, Dw.Washington, J.Kelly, P.Perkins, A.Blue
WR: O.Beckham, D.Hopkins, C.Kupp, D.Chark, R.Foster, A.Wilson, J.Reynolds, S.Morgan, B.Pringle, O.Johnson, D.Williams, D.Willis
TE: J.Cook, M.Andrews, A.Shaheen, B.Jarwin
2020 Picks: 3, 4
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4
2022 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4

Home League (est 2014): 2018 Champ (6-2)
12-team, NPPR-6ptTD, 1QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,2FLX,1K,1DST,4IDP
QB: P.Mahomes, J.Goff
RB: D.Cook, A.Kamara, J.Mixon, M.Breida, S.Michel, F.Gore, D.Guice, K.Ballage, D.Ogunbowale, R.Bonnafon, J.Scarlett, W.Gallman, J.Kelly, J.Wilson
WR: D.Adams, J.Smith-Schuster, T.Boyd, A.Robinson, L.Fitzgerald, Jo.Brown, M.Valdes-Scantiling, K.Harmon, Z.Pascal
TE: E.Engram, A.Hooper
DST: NOS
K: W.Lutz
2020 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
2021 Picks: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Favrezilla
MVP
MVP

Postby Favrezilla » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:39 am

have been doing fantasy football since 2001; dynasty since 2009 (i think?) and i love the dynasty format...not big on salaries, but i can see the draw.

im the commish in 2 leagues, one that has been with college/HS friends for 12yrs for a 3-keeper redraft, and i have been trying to get the league to convert it to dynasty for 5 yrs. in another league i had to take over for a VERY suspect commissioner who had clearly made some scheduling changes to benefit himself....luckily we caught it in week 1 last year.

aside from that we have one kid and one on the way -- live in Wisconsin, do a lot of biking, soccer and hanging out on the lakes. Diehard badger/packer fan, married into viking family, so thats nice.

love this site and the diverse opinions on players and situations...i never follow the forum advise i get from you guys and I generally suffer as a result :dance:

in my favorite dynasty league (team 2) i went super heavy on speculative players in the startup draft and gambled...and lost and it was almost an immediate rebuild in one case (RG3, Foles, JGordon, Keenan, etc...probably the worst idea ive ever had...) so its been fun, league is a blast, minimum 10-30 chat comments and back-n-forth every day....
T.1 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex (13th year) ‘21&’22 champ
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Stafford,
RB: Mixon, Henry, zeke, Rochon
WR: Godwin, Olave, Deebo,DJM, Dell, MW, Doubs
TE: Kelce, Kmet, Musgrave

T.2 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex - 1xWRT Flex (10th year)
QB: Burrow, Baker,Jameis, jimmy, Wentz,
RB: Saquon, Mixon, Rochon, Evans
WR: Pickens, QJ, Thielen, Arob, Juju, ODB, D. Parker, Osborn,
TE: Kincaid, Ertz, Freirmuth, Taysom, JWoods

T.3 - 12 team Superflex- 1xQB - 2xRB - 3xWR - 1xTE - 1xSFlex - 1xWRT Flex (3rd year) ‘21&’22 champ
QB: Mahomes, Burrow, Winston, Darnald
RB: JT, Javonte,Sanders, JCook, Jamaal
WR: Godwin, Waddle, ARSB, Pittman, MW, Jameson, Zay, Claypool, Toney, Terrance
TE: Hock, Fant, McBride

eraldo_coil
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby eraldo_coil » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:15 am

Hi everyone!

Whoa, seems like i'm outmatched when it comes to the amount of time people have been playing fantasy football. I've been playing fantasy football for only four years (2017 will be my fifth), and third year playing dynasty. Like everyone else, I developed a rabid obsession with dynasty football from the day I began playing and don't plan on stopping any time soon!

I was raised in the beautiful mountains of Utah, and I'm a recent graduate of Arizona State University, where I got my degree in journalism and PR. I'm 25 years old, married, and currently live outside of NYC working remotely for a tech startup, where I do communications and business development.

I love snowboarding, music of all kinds, craft beer, playing guitar, hot tubbing, binge-watching TV shows, astronomy, philosophy, and relaxing with friends and family.
Team 1
12-team, 0.5 PPR, SuperFlex, TE Premium (+0.5 PPR) | 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 3FLEX, 1SF

QB: Hurts, Herbert, Cousins, Purdy
RB: Taylor, Barkley, Swift, Mixon, N.Harris, Hunt, Dobbins, Strong
WR: Jefferson, Adams, Metcalf, Godwin, Ridley, Lockett, Cooks
TE: Kittle, Njoku, Gesicki

Team 2
12-team, PPR | 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX

QB: Wilson, Jones
RB: Robinson, Gibbs, Mixon, Sanders, R. White
WR: Lamb, Godwin, Lockett, Addison, D. Johnson, Meyers, Campbell, R. Moore
TE: Kincaid, Dulcich, Fant

Raptus
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Raptus » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:28 am

Howdy Y'all!

I'm a native Texan living in the College Station area and have been a football fan all my life. I'm very new to Fantasy, last year was my first, and now I'm hooked. Started off in a 12 team Superflex, Dynasty league and finished 7th with the first round pick, which I had already traded to the eventual champ, mistake #4.

I'm a local government IT manager by trade, married with 3 kids. My wife, who loves football as much as me, doesn't like that i'm playing FF because not only do I yell at the Cowboys (my team), but any team that have players on my roster.

It's an interesting situation to convert from a fan to a fantasy player because the loyalties are mixed up, but I have more interest in several games.

I feel I learned alot when I drafted Gronk and Charles instead of any good receivers in the 1/2 rnds last year - mistake #1.

I look forward to learning from the collective experience in this forum and adding value where I can.
==================================================================
12 TM -- .5 PPR -- Superflex,K,DEF

QB - Luck, Mayfield, Prescott, Taysom Hill
RB - Barkley, D. Freeman, Lindsay, Kerryon, Josh Adams
WR - Thielen, Diggs, Marvin Jones, Godwin, Sutton, Cole, MVS, David Moore
TE - Henry, Ebron, Herndon, Thomas, Geisicki, Everett

12 TM -- .5 PPR -- Superflex,K,DEF

QB - Luck, Wentz, Jackson, Winston, Tannehill
RB - Gordon, Mack, Howard, Peterson, J. Jackson, Bernard
WR - Hilton, Golladay, Kupp, Kirk, Godwin, Samuel, Ateman, Mckenzie
TE - Kittle, Henry, Ebron, Burton, Herndon, Thomas

MEuRaH
Legend
Legend

Postby MEuRaH » Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:40 pm

I've been purposely avoiding posting here because I just don't care. But now I can't sleep and I read all the replies and I'm out of stuff to do.

36, married 7 years, only feels like 20, no kids (on purpose, forever), one pug. He's the coolest dog on the planet.

I teach math mostly to kids who don't want to learn it. I'm damn good at it too.

I love bowling. Send me a private message if you bowl. I throw Global 900s & DV8s. I love Storm but don't own a ball from them... hope to change that soon. About a 215 average. 279 high game (twice). I'll get a 300 eventually. I'm the head coach of the high school team.

I love pinball. I play at a local co-op and sometimes travel to far away places to play on different machines. I own my own (Jurassic Park, 1993). I can make my own repairs, learned to solder it myself. Again, if anyone wants to talk pinball, hit me up here or on Pinside of the same username. I can also help get you into local leagues. Pinball is super easy to learn, and you'd be amazed at how difficult and competitive it can get.

Kind of a video game nut. PS4 is my thing. Same username. Do you Rocket League? Hit me up! I don't trash talk though, unless you wanna playfully trash talk each other, then that's fine. But I'm super nice to the opponents.

I golf because I have summers off, but I don't really care for it. I shot under 100 once. I mostly use it as a reason to drink beer at 7AM.

I do tons of other stuff. I got a pool table, darts, foosball. I have tons of free time on the account of no kids and summers off. It's a great selfish life and I am taking advantage of it for as long as I can.

I used to play poker professionally. 2 and a half years, all online until they shut it down. I was making 100k a year, went to Vegas and played in the World Series of Poker. Eliminated on the first day in every tournament with the best hand each time. Talk about draining. But I'd never go back. I spent 10-12 hours in a chair 7 days a week nearly that entire time. It was also full of the worst people I've ever met in my life. I make more money now anyway (on a per-hour basis).

Played fantasy since 2000. I am in 6 leagues this time around, and I run 5 of them. I always hated the way it was run by everyone else, so I kept making my own leagues with my own settings the way I wanted them. I run them feverishly. I'm online 24/7, and I update the hell out of every league all the time. Want to join a 96-team league? Tons of trading. About 100 trades in the last 30 days alone, it's crazy. Hit up my sig below to join the fun.

Pretty much it. Are you still reading this bleep? I own a house and have solar power. Love it. I also looked at buying a hot tub but those things come with more problems than they are worth, so I purchased a blow-up tub from Walmart. I bleep you not, it's the best $300 you'll ever spend. Super easy to setup and maintain, does the job of a real tub, FRACTION OF THE COST, and it'll make your body feel like Jello. Since I live in Vermont I can't use it for 5 months, but it's the single greatest thing I've ever purchased in my life, I bleep you not.

Oh, and go test drive a KIA. I don't care what model, just do it. I went with my wife as a joke and we ended up buying one. How can they afford to give you so much car for so little? Heated and cooled leather seats, full panoramic sunroof, bose surround sound, huge screen, full navigation, for UNDER 22k? wtf? Buick had a similar car for 35k. Best we could find anywhere else, and it still wasn't as good. Unreal.

Still not tired....
ULTIMATE RB GURUs
2021 RB Injury Guru: abloom "Akers will suffer an ACL injury in the preseason and does not play during the season."
2021 RB Guru: qazxswedcvfrtgbnhyuj & McCafsteez -- Winners of the Antonio Gibson Wager!

REAL RB GURUs:
CubfanAA - Anteaters - Ice - JJRules - TheNuts - jtk1234 - Bronco Billy - YouMightDieTryin - hockeyBjj - honcho55 - murphysxm - Patsfan86 - jman3134

Mighty4tress
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Mighty4tress » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Let's see - I have been playing fantasy football since about 1989. Since '96 or so, I have been commissioning dynasty or modified dynasty type leagues. Over the years, I have league bragging rights several times. I launched a work-based 12 team modified-dynasty league in '96, a second work-based 12 teamer in '97. Both of these remained virtually intact until a transfer to from the Midwest to the Mid-Atlantic in '07. That made collecting funds a chore. For that reason, these two leagues were effectively disbanded after the payment hassles of the '08 season. Had league safe been around then - or had I been aware of it - it may have saved those leagues.

I played in a few work based redraft leagues on ESPN to fill the void....even got my teenage son involved - which was awesome - but I really wanted to get back into the dynasty environment. I wanted to broaden my horizons a little and try a cap based IDP league. I always wanted to add IDP to the leagues I commissioned, but there just wasn't the buy in from ownership. So, I took a chance and googled Dynasty - IDP - Salary Cap and happened to find Reality Sports Online (among others) toward the top of the search. RSO won me over with their escalating NFL salary cap model. My son and I hopped into league in 2011. We loved the format - the commissioner was awful. In fairness to him, he may have met with a serious accident or something, because after week 6 his line-up never changed, he stopped responding to messages and emails. I assumed control and haven't looked back. I started a second league last year.

nolly
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby nolly » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:38 pm

I lost my vision in 2008 and found out quickly that a lot of the things I loved to do were either very difficult or totally inaccessible to me (World of Warcraft/PlayStation etc.) and I had trouble replacing those activities. In 2011 a family member started to play Fantasy Football and I decided to give it a try. I found it fascinating and immediately loved it.

I knew to become a good player I had to research more and work harder than the average person because I would not be able to visually see how a player performs, having to rely on opinions of others. In the end it's been paying off for me, bringing home several titles over the last couple of years. In 2015 though I found redraft wasn't as challenging and satisfying as it was when I first started playing. This is the point I began to research Dynasty leagues and what they offered. After a year of preparing myself for the differences in redraft and Dynasty, I joined my first league in 2016. While I did not do well last year due to injuries, I did manage to put my team in a position to be competitive for the next few years if I make good choices this season. I have also decided that I love Dynasty leagues much more than redraft, and because of this have cut down the number of redraft leagues I am in to make the inevitable full time transition to Dynasty leagues over the next couple of years.

In the past I did not typically inform my fellow league mates that I am visually disabled because I did not want special treatment. Give me a platform I can play on that is fully accessible to me and I am a happy player.

robsbernard
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby robsbernard » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 am

Hey Gang,

I usually just won't post on a discussion like this at all but what the hell... I've been playing fantasy for about 10 years and I'm truly obsessed with Dynasty Leagues. I prefer to play on the Reality Sports Online platform (RSO) with full salary caps and restricted contracts, franchise tags, etc. The GM experience is truly great there and I can't get enough of it.

Married. 3 kids. Work as a Director for a technology company. Live in Georgia - North of Atlanta. Really enjoy talking football and discussing dynasty opinions on players (rookies / veterans etc). Just joined the forum on this site as I wasn't really aware there was so much discussion going on here..

Last year was my most successful year in Fantasy Football - i won 3 pay leagues and placed 2nd in another pay league. I only play in 5 pay leagues so my success rate was pretty fabulous. So I'm feeling great this year and will be joining maybe 1 or 2 more.

Good luck everyone in your leagues!

Harper46
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby Harper46 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm an Englishman who's been an Eagles fan since 05, not because of the superbowl but because I bought ESPN 2k5 on playstation with Owens on the cover and used the Eagles in exhibition to learn. I've since learnt about Philly and fell in love with the attitude, me and my buddy are hoping to get out there 2018. I've been doing FF for 6 seasons now and just completed my 3rd season of dynasty, my team in the sig has finished 3rd, 4th and 3rd. In fact I make the playoffs in almost all my leagues and never win a playoff game, genuinely I think I've won 2. I'm the Andy Dalton of FF.

I work in a pretty boring dead end job currently but there's worse things in life, like having a job that doesn't give me the freedom to research NFL while getting paid :lol: 27 and I'm in a long term relationship and I think this one is the one, she doesn't complain too much about me watching every game I can during the season even though they finish around 5AM over here so she's a keeper. I enjoy watching NFL, NHL, boxing and MMA. I used to love soccer but I can't bare to watch grown men roll on the floor because a shadow got too close to them.

The knowledge and debates on this forum have been very interesting for me so thank you to everyone who has helped make me a better dynasty owner already. Hoping I can offer some useful advice soon as well.
12 team 34-38 roster PPR IDP league (10 taxi squad) (1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 Flex(RB/WR/TE) 2DL, 2LB, 2CB/S, 2 Flex(DL/LB/CB/S))
QB: Rodgers, Prescott, Wentz
RB: Bell, Hill, M Jones, D Murray, Sproles, Ware, Zenner , Gallman (TS), Smallwood (TS), Dw Washington (TS)
WR: R Anderson, M Bryant, Nelson, Shepard, M Thomas, Watkins, Hollins (TS), A Stewart (TS), Mike Williams (TS)
TE: Kelce, ASJ

osubuckeyeman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby osubuckeyeman » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:54 am

I have been playing FF since 1998 and won my redraft league that season and was hooked. I played in that league till 2004 where I tried to get the league to move to a keeper league format and failed. I wanted the keeper league experience and was really done with redraft so I made the decision to move on from redraft to two Contract Keeper Leagues. I really enjoyed both of those leagues and am now co-commish of one of the leagues. It's pretty close to a dynasty league in our format. I made the move to dynasty last year after looking for the right league for about a year. I absolutely love the dynasty format and though my Contract Keeper league is close it's still not like a dynasty league. The thought process is just different and more challenging. I joined DLF this month to continue to learn more about dynasty and prepare for year two of this new adventure. The only other pay site I have used is Footballguys and though I think they do good work, in general, was disappointed in their dynasty coverage. My dynasty team is in the signature below and I participated in a dispersal draft and the normal 5 round draft last season to obtain this team. It has a lot of work to become a championship caliber team and I'm looking forward to building it into a winner.

In the real world, I'm a fraud investigator for a major credit card company and have seen a lot of changes over my career. It can be very exciting and interesting job at times. I'm still amazed at what people will do to each other or scams people fall for and the extensive criminal minds that lurk out there. I love how shocked people can be when they commit crimes and have no clue that we can find them and have them arrested and prosecute them. There are some real genius minds on the wrong side of the law. I also have had a real estate license and have worked with sellers and buyers mainly family and friends. I can say that some of what I do in this business have helped in Fantasy Football. The art of the trade has some similarities to negotiating a real estate deal. The mindset can be the same or at least feels that way.

Looking forward to a great year and wish you all good luck in the upcoming season.

mrmagloo
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby mrmagloo » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:35 pm

eraldo_coil wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:15 am Hi everyone!

Whoa, seems like i'm outmatched when it comes to the amount of time people have been playing fantasy football. I've been playing fantasy football for only four years (2017 will be my fifth), and third year playing dynasty. Like everyone else, I developed a rabid obsession with dynasty football from the day I began playing and don't plan on stopping any time soon!

I was raised in the beautiful mountains of Utah, and I'm a recent graduate of Arizona State University, where I got my degree in journalism and PR. I'm 25 years old, married, and currently live outside of NYC working remotely for a tech startup, where I do communications and business development.

I love snowboarding, music of all kinds, craft beer, playing guitar, hot tubbing, binge-watching TV shows, astronomy, philosophy, and relaxing with friends and family.
Big fan of SE Utah, love it. Astronomy? Spent 10 days in Chile in November, went to San Pedro de Atacama for 4 days, you love stars, get your self there. You will not believe how beautiful the night sky is there...
Rollin with Mahomes
10 team, standard dynasty league, roster 22, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST, 1 K First Year 2018 runner up
QB- Mahomes, Winston
RB- Drake, Carson, Thompson, Chubb, R Jones, Darrel Williams, Penny, Samuels
WR- Julio, Mike Williams, JUJU, Golladay, DJ Moore, McLaurin, D Johnson
TE- OJ, Hooper
IR- Butler, Guice
TS- D Henderson, J Hill
2020- 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 3rd, 4th, 5th.

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:37 am

MEuRaH wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:40 pm I've been purposely avoiding posting here because I just don't care. But now I can't sleep and I read all the replies and I'm out of stuff to do.

36, married 7 years, only feels like 20, no kids (on purpose, forever), one pug. He's the coolest dog on the planet.

I teach math mostly to kids who don't want to learn it. I'm damn good at it too.

I love bowling. Send me a private message if you bowl. I throw Global 900s & DV8s. I love Storm but don't own a ball from them... hope to change that soon. About a 215 average. 279 high game (twice). I'll get a 300 eventually. I'm the head coach of the high school team.

I love pinball. I play at a local co-op and sometimes travel to far away places to play on different machines. I own my own (Jurassic Park, 1993). I can make my own repairs, learned to solder it myself. Again, if anyone wants to talk pinball, hit me up here or on Pinside of the same username. I can also help get you into local leagues. Pinball is super easy to learn, and you'd be amazed at how difficult and competitive it can get.

Kind of a video game nut. PS4 is my thing. Same username. Do you Rocket League? Hit me up! I don't trash talk though, unless you wanna playfully trash talk each other, then that's fine. But I'm super nice to the opponents.

I golf because I have summers off, but I don't really care for it. I shot under 100 once. I mostly use it as a reason to drink beer at 7AM.

I do tons of other stuff. I got a pool table, darts, foosball. I have tons of free time on the account of no kids and summers off. It's a great selfish life and I am taking advantage of it for as long as I can.

I used to play poker professionally. 2 and a half years, all online until they shut it down. I was making 100k a year, went to Vegas and played in the World Series of Poker. Eliminated on the first day in every tournament with the best hand each time. Talk about draining. But I'd never go back. I spent 10-12 hours in a chair 7 days a week nearly that entire time. It was also full of the worst people I've ever met in my life. I make more money now anyway (on a per-hour basis).

Played fantasy since 2000. I am in 6 leagues this time around, and I run 5 of them. I always hated the way it was run by everyone else, so I kept making my own leagues with my own settings the way I wanted them. I run them feverishly. I'm online 24/7, and I update the hell out of every league all the time. Want to join a 96-team league? Tons of trading. About 100 trades in the last 30 days alone, it's crazy. Hit up my sig below to join the fun.

Pretty much it. Are you still reading this bleep? I own a house and have solar power. Love it. I also looked at buying a hot tub but those things come with more problems than they are worth, so I purchased a blow-up tub from Walmart. I bleep you not, it's the best $300 you'll ever spend. Super easy to setup and maintain, does the job of a real tub, FRACTION OF THE COST, and it'll make your body feel like Jello. Since I live in Vermont I can't use it for 5 months, but it's the single greatest thing I've ever purchased in my life, I bleep you not.

Oh, and go test drive a KIA. I don't care what model, just do it. I went with my wife as a joke and we ended up buying one. How can they afford to give you so much car for so little? Heated and cooled leather seats, full panoramic sunroof, bose surround sound, huge screen, full navigation, for UNDER 22k? wtf? Buick had a similar car for 35k. Best we could find anywhere else, and it still wasn't as good. Unreal.

Still not tired....
Purely entertaining to read and thanks for being part of our community. We share some similar personality traits and interests. I'm sensing a bit of a cynical side. LOL
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder
http://www.dynastyleaguefootball.com

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:38 am

robsbernard wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 am Hey Gang,

I usually just won't post on a discussion like this at all but what the hell... I've been playing fantasy for about 10 years and I'm truly obsessed with Dynasty Leagues. I prefer to play on the Reality Sports Online platform (RSO) with full salary caps and restricted contracts, franchise tags, etc. The GM experience is truly great there and I can't get enough of it.

Married. 3 kids. Work as a Director for a technology company. Live in Georgia - North of Atlanta. Really enjoy talking football and discussing dynasty opinions on players (rookies / veterans etc). Just joined the forum on this site as I wasn't really aware there was so much discussion going on here..

Last year was my most successful year in Fantasy Football - i won 3 pay leagues and placed 2nd in another pay league. I only play in 5 pay leagues so my success rate was pretty fabulous. So I'm feeling great this year and will be joining maybe 1 or 2 more.

Good luck everyone in your leagues!
Glad you decided to post and introduce yourself. Welcome to DLF!
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder

dlf_jeffh
Administrator

Postby dlf_jeffh » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:39 am

So many great stories here, I truly love reading about all of your. Keep'em coming and don't be afraid to reach out if you have questions or comments.
There is No Off-Season!

Jeff Haverlack
@dlf_Jeff
Co-Founder