Politics, religion, etc.

Politics, world events, under-water basket weaving, everything goes in this forum. Please keep it respectful at all times.
cowboysfan
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Politics, religion, etc.

Postby cowboysfan » Mon May 22, 2017 7:19 pm

lukkynumber13 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 6:50 pm
cowboysfan wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 5:52 pm I may get stoned or worse....laughed at but I'm a Christian and believe in Christ and God's word. Most people I know will laugh at and mock the only man who died for their sins and that's sad. If you have different beliefs I can understand that. I think we are all entitled to our views and beliefs and not everyone believes as I do. I understand that. No matter what you believe or don't believe take it easy and be safe. Btw...anyone have an opening in a free start up 12 team dynasty league on espn? Non IDP. 😇
I was going to say it's awesome to see another brother in Christ on this forum, until you said you don't play IDP!!! You heretic! :P
I don't mind IDP leagues. They're ok I suppose.

Big Al
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Politics, religion, etc.

Postby Big Al » Tue May 23, 2017 8:17 am

lukkynumber13 wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 6:50 pm
cowboysfan wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 5:52 pm I may get stoned or worse....laughed at but I'm a Christian and believe in Christ and God's word. Most people I know will laugh at and mock the only man who died for their sins and that's sad. If you have different beliefs I can understand that. I think we are all entitled to our views and beliefs and not everyone believes as I do. I understand that. No matter what you believe or don't believe take it easy and be safe. Btw...anyone have an opening in a free start up 12 team dynasty league on espn? Non IDP. 😇
I was going to say it's awesome to see another brother in Christ on this forum, until you said you don't play IDP!!! You heretic! :P
I couldn't agree more. Good post.