14 team SF Startup QB drafting

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
Ogallagher13
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

14 team SF Startup QB drafting

Postby Ogallagher13 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 pm

I am currently in a 14 team superflex startup and after the first 2 rounds only 3 QBs have been selected and 2 have been by me(Wilson and Wentz). I find this very odd in this type of league. I have 2 picks in the third coming up and my question is do I just keep drafting QBs and wait until the league realizes its mistake or do I start to try to fill out the rest of the roster? It appears that the value is with the QBs but my concern is that I will get QB flooded and be very weak at other spots since everyone else has almost ignored the position. Here is a link to the draft https://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/leagues/220710/drafts.
12 Team 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 QB/RB/WR/TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, K, Def
.75 ppr RB, 1 ppr WR, 1.5 ppr TE
QB- D. Carr, A. Rodgers, T. Tagovailoa, B. Love, R. Fitzpatrick
RB- E. Elliot, M. Sanders, A Gibson, S. Michel, T. Etienne, D. Booker, D. Foreman, D. Hilliard
WR- D. Hopkins, M. Evans, M. Thomas, M. Pittman, N. Collins, A. Ra-St. Brown, E. Moore, C Patterson
TE-D. Knox, Z. Ertz, A. Trautman, E. Engram
K- J. Tucker
Def-Cin

J. Edgar
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: 14 team SF Startup QB drafting

Postby J. Edgar » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:14 am

With those settings I'd be grabbing QB's and RB's, you should go RB this and maybe the next round because they will thin out quickly.
12 Team Dyno PPR IDP '14 '15 '17 '19 Champion '16 '18 Runner Up
QB Tannehill / Goff
RB Chubb / Kamara / Hunt / J. Rob/ Latavius /
WR Justin Jefferson/DJ Moore/M. Williams/Gallup/Boyd/Renfrow
TE Fant / Kmet / Albert O /
LB B. Wagner / Martinez / D. Leonard / Milano / Long
DB Poyer/ McKinney /
DL Day / Golden /
QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/FLEX RB OR WR/DE/DE/LB/LB/LB/S/S/FLEX