2019 QBs

Given the increase in popularity for SF and 2QB leagues, this forum is intended for topics relating to these formats.
Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Re: 2019 QBs

Postby Servo » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:36 am

Matt Miller stating that he expects 4 QBs to go in the 1st Round and potentially 3 in the Top 10....geez

I honest to God wonder how spot on this guy's draft projections are? I feel like every year, he alone, shoves QBs to the top of draft boards.

But maybe it's easy to forget the EJ Manuel's and Jake Locker's with the recent success the young crop is having.

Servo
All Pro
All Pro

Re: 2019 QBs

Postby Servo » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:33 am

As of Senior Bowl Twitter, it doesn't appear anyone has truly stood out head and shoulders above the rest.

Lock - word is, he's helped his draft stock the most...or maybe solidified the possibility of him being a day 1 pick.

Grier - supposedly had an awful week, which could kill his draft stock...I guess we'll see how he does in game.

Jones - similarly to Grier, not a good week for a guy that people were throwing 1st Round "buzz"

Stidham - I guess he's impressed to a degree but I don't think we're looking at anything other than a developmental guy...who maybe one day gets a chance to spot start.

Tyree Jackson - they've said he's had a senior bowl like Josh Allen, flashes of real good and meh.