Senior Bowl

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
RightlegTucker
All Pro
All Pro

Senior Bowl

Postby RightlegTucker » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:02 pm

Langford, Abdullah, Cobb Montgomery, Lippett, D. Smith, D Johnson, D. Davis, Hardy, etc. etc. Needless to say a LOT of prospects are playing today, who do you have your eye on out of this bunch now and moving forward? It'll be interesting to see how Nick Marshall looks at CB.

DynoScout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Senior Bowl

Postby DynoScout » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Basically have my eye on all those guys, but was most interested in tracking David Johnson's Sr Bowl week. Coming from lower level of competition puts extra emphasis on his performance in events like this, the combine, and his pro day.
He showed well in the receiving game, which was expected, but still great to see. On tape and apparently in practice this week he looked stiff-hipped as a RB. I could see him having an NFL role akin to Marcel Reese or maybe even Charles Clay. I'm not sold on him as a runner but he has Swiss Army knife potential with a creative OC. I'm looking forward to tracking him. He's a very interesting case study.

RightlegTucker
All Pro
All Pro

Re: Senior Bowl

Postby RightlegTucker » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:59 pm

He was named the "best RB' of the week" (or practice player of the week, or both, he won something) by a contingent of scouts, which speaks volumes imo considering the talent that was there at the position. He has a nice jump cut too, better than I thought he did when initially watched film on him. He's definitely a guy I could see rising as the process continues to move along.