Looking for links

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
rubber_duck
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Looking for links

Postby rubber_duck » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:52 am

My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago which forced me to transfer files from a back-up drive. Unfortunately for me, some of my webpage bookmarks were lost. I've been able to locate nearly all of the lost links, but am still missing one of my "go to" sites. I'm hoping you guys can help. :D

The website had a database of NFL rookie prospects and their workout measurables (both combine and pro-days). The site allows you to select the year and position of the player. As I recall the database was complete back to at least 2003. Any help with this would be great!

Thanks in advance.

italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Re: Looking for links

Postby italian_stallion21 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:51 am

rubber_duck wrote:My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago which forced me to transfer files from a back-up drive. Unfortunately for me, some of my webpage bookmarks were lost. I've been able to locate nearly all of the lost links, but am still missing one of my "go to" sites. I'm hoping you guys can help. :D

The website had a database of NFL rookie prospects and their workout measurables (both combine and pro-days). The site allows you to select the year and position of the player. As I recall the database was complete back to at least 2003. Any help with this would be great!

Thanks in advance.
Was it this one?: http://nflcombineresults.com/

It only has pro-day numbers if there were no combine ones so it might not be.

rubber_duck
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby rubber_duck » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 pm

Thanks for the link IS21. That wasn't the page. I just found the website again, but not the exact page of the site I'm looking for. The site is:
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/pr ... &order=ASC

There is a very handy part of this website that I have not been able to navigate back to ... yet. Somewhere on this site it will provide a drop-down menu for selecting the year (2000 through 2017), it will also allow you to click on the position you would like to see prospects for. Once you have selected the year & position the site will display the NFL prospects in rank order, along with their combine (or pro day) stats.

I have found it very convenient.

jason401
Starter
Starter

Postby jason401 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:57 pm

rubber_duck wrote:Thanks for the link IS21. That wasn't the page. I just found the website again, but not the exact page of the site I'm looking for. The site is:

There is a very handy part of this website that I have not been able to navigate back to ... yet. Somewhere on this site it will provide a drop-down menu for selecting the year (2000 through 2017), it will also allow you to click on the position you would like to see prospects for. Once you have selected the year & position the site will display the NFL prospects in rank order, along with their combine (or pro day) stats.

Try Ratings Index, then 'Regular View'

Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Lotto4Life » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:43 pm

Last edited by Lotto4Life on Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lotto4Life
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Lotto4Life » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:44 pm

This is another good one that I like.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performe ... osition=LB

It's defaulted to 2012/LB/40yd dash in my bookmark.

rubber_duck
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby rubber_duck » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:32 pm

jason401 wrote:
rubber_duck wrote:Thanks for the link IS21. That wasn't the page. I just found the website again, but not the exact page of the site I'm looking for. The site is:

Try Ratings Index, then 'Regular View'
That was it ... the regular view link eluded me. Thanks!

rubber_duck
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby rubber_duck » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Nice link. This page will be very handy for exporting into an Excel file.