Zeke observations

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Swampdonkey17
All Pro
All Pro

Zeke observations

Postby Swampdonkey17 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:51 am

The kid runs hard, angry and is able to really accelerate at the next level. His pass pro was rather glaring to me, something to work on. Did anyone else see how he kinda twisted his body to get past defenders? I can't explain it but when he was trying to get past a linebacker or safety for a long run it looked like he was weaving his body as if he was playing flag football and have defender not able to grab flag. He clearly doesn't shy away from contact, I don't know what that translates to, but it looked odd to me. Anyone else?
Journal of my first orphan rebuild. If you're in a rebuild and want to get ideas or give some, feel free.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92442
QB: Andrew Luck,Andy Dalton, Brett Hundley, Trevor Siemian
RB: Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy,Carlos Hyde,Dion Lewis, Mark Ingram, Thomas Rawls,Terrell Watson, Legarette Blount, Daniel Lasco, DJ Foster
WR: Deandre Hopkins,Alshon Jeffrey,Randall Cobb,Kelvin Benjamin,Jarvis Landry, Devante Parker, Tyrell Williams,
TE: Greg Olsen, Eric Ebron,Julius Thomas
D: Denver, Baltimore

kmbryant09
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Zeke observations

Postby kmbryant09 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:06 am

Was really impressed with his running abilities. I had never heard of him until the Playoffs (not an avid college football fan), but man he looks good out there.

Runs low to the ground and seems to have a ton of wiggle that you'd expect out of a small pass-catching RB. But he's got size to break tackles, run over LB's, and push piles forward. Didn't notice anything about catching the ball or pass protecting, but he's definitely caught my attention.
10-team/.5 PPR/5 Pts per Passing TD. Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2FLEX (rb/wr/te)
QB: J. Hurts, K. Murray
RB: Bi. Robinson, D. Henry, D. Achane, , J. Cook, Z. Charbonnet, T. Chandler, R. Johnson, K. Mitchell, J.K. Dobbins, T. Allgeier, J. McLaughlin, S. Tucker, T. Bigsby
WR: G. Wilson, B. Aiyuk, J. Waddle, T. Higgins,, Z. Flowers, Di. Johnson, K. Toney, A. Iosivas
TE: K. Pitts, E. Engram, C. Okonkwo, G. Dulcich

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Re: Zeke observations

Postby clarion contrarion » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:11 am

that type of offense makes it very hard to evaluate rbs in my opinion... he was running often times through gaping holes until he got into the 2nd level where he did seems to initiate contact which was impressive ... carlos hyde in the same offense avg nearly 7+YPC & while he looked good at times in the NFL he was under 4 YPC
impressed no doubt
cautious but starts near the top of my 2016 draft board
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci