What/where do you scout players with?

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Swampdonkey17
All Pro
All Pro

What/where do you scout players with?

Postby Swampdonkey17 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:41 am

Youtube? Walterfootball? DLF?
Journal of my first orphan rebuild. If you're in a rebuild and want to get ideas or give some, feel free.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=92442
QB: Andrew Luck,Andy Dalton, Brett Hundley, Trevor Siemian
RB: Lamar Miller, Eddie Lacy,Carlos Hyde,Dion Lewis, Mark Ingram, Thomas Rawls,Terrell Watson, Legarette Blount, Daniel Lasco, DJ Foster
WR: Deandre Hopkins,Alshon Jeffrey,Randall Cobb,Kelvin Benjamin,Jarvis Landry, Devante Parker, Tyrell Williams,
TE: Greg Olsen, Eric Ebron,Julius Thomas
D: Denver, Baltimore

Plank
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: What/where do you scout players with?

Postby Plank » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:54 am

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=82500

Watching film is the best way to get an idea who and what a player is .. thread above I've put in some links I've come across in my early research. http://www.draftbreakdown.com

Last few weekends I have scheduled all the prospects I am interesting in watching on the DVR, I recorded Paul Finebaum's Film Room edition of the Alabama vs. Auburn game, that was really interesting :)

A lot of the games are available on Watch ESPN website also .. look for re-airs or replays, might have to log in with your cable info to be able to use it.. is an app for mobile devices also
@PlankMelody