Samaje Perine

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
italian_stallion21
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Samaje Perine

Postby italian_stallion21 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:28 pm

So he beat Gordon's long-standing FBS rushing record today. Not bad for a freshman. Since some of us are in devy leagues that can take any college players, does anyone know anything about him? Cause I don't.

captain_insano
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Samaje Perine

Postby captain_insano » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:56 pm

Yes very impressive for a freshman. I read somewhere that he didn't start the game either. I to am interested to hear what someone knows about this kid.

captain_insano
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby captain_insano » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:23 pm

Looks like there's gonna be some good ones out of this freshman class. Chubb is tearing it up too.

Jason3123
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Jason3123 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:18 pm

He's an absolute tank. Big kid. He runs right over kids (can't really do that in NFL). I'm not a good judger of speed, which I would think would be his concern in the NFL. I don't have my notebook (I started writing down notes on players when I was watching college games this year) but I'm pretty high on the kid. He's over 240 pounds, but he moves well.

nwhalen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby nwhalen » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:15 pm

Not high on Perine at all. He got the record vs some of the worst defense i've ever seen from a major college conference. He's a big kid that runs over people and has decent speed. However, he lacks change of direction/lateral agility. Basically he's a bowling ball/Shonn Greene type. I wouldn't take him early in a devy draft.