Mike Evans

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
gunman
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Mike Evans

Postby gunman » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Watkins is considered the best WR in this draft and Evans is not far behind. Just wanted everyone's opinion on how real his hype is. Is there someone else to value over Evans?
Team 1

QB Rogers, Foles, Manuel, Glennon
RB Gurley, J Hill, Woodhead
WR Cooper, M Evans, Cooks, Hurns, J Brown, DGB
TE Green, Rodgers
Key defensive players- Atkins, M Foster, Kuechly, Vaccaro, H Smith, Cyprien, Peters, Ha Ha

Team 2

QB Wilson, A Smith, Cousins, RG3
RB Rawls, Forte, Lacy, Hyde
WR Green, Julio, Watkins, D Parker, White, Baldwin, M Bryant
TE Green, Reed
DL- Houston, Jordan
LB- Kuechly, L David, Burfict, K Alexander
Sec- H Smith, Cyprien

Starting Requirments
1 QB, 1-2 RB, 2-3 WR, 1 TE, 2 DL, 2 LB, 2 Sec

cgcthem
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Mike Evans

Postby cgcthem » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:31 pm

There has obviously been a lot of discussion on this!Frankly Evans is real young at 20 and still could become a great route runner and he also comes back to help the QB out when there is nothing there and that is valuable as in never giving up to me.There is a lot on mattews and he is liked real well on this board also.Personally if I had the 1.03 pick I could feel better about not messing up and picking that other guy next if Evans and Watkins are of the board.Matthews has a lot of great film on him and I really do like him and he has a Pedigree that I like also in being a Cousin of Jerry Rice it seems like a good gamble at 1.03 . Funny thing having the 1.02 and not taking Evans and seeing him develop into a great NFL player like AJ Green Alshon Jeffrey and you might be really kicking yourself.All the experts might not be right but if I have 1.02 I am taking Evans unless I can trade it for something that fits the bill of giving it up for me.I personally have a dream 2 picks and am taking Watkins 1.01 and Evans 1.02 although I like Hyde a lot but with the RB situation looking so undecided for me and my prowness this year having the luxury of having 1.06 1.07 1.08 (8 Man League) I will take some RB's at those spots and feel better about my decisions.But Yeah Evans at 1.02 for me.

DRDOOM