Isaiah Crowell

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
KMA
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Isaiah Crowell

Postby KMA » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:34 pm

Im sitting on the 1.05 and PRAYING Matthews is there. Going Watkins 1.01 then RB at 1.09. Crowell would be nice there.
Sentenced to Redraft Duty

Wentz / Goff
Jacobs / Mack / Coleman / Mixon
OBJ / Adams / Thielen / Sutton / Gallup / Davis
Ertz / Henry

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:38 pm

I think it is pretty safe to say that Crowell will be available at 1.09. I see mid-2nd at the earliest unless someone drafts him really high. He has his own risks so i'm not so sure that happens anyway.

KMA
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby KMA » Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:07 pm

FiremanEd wrote:I think it is pretty safe to say that Crowell will be available at 1.09. I see mid-2nd at the earliest unless someone drafts him really high. He has his own risks so i'm not so sure that happens anyway.
Sorry about that Fireman. That is all OF COURSE contingent upon situation (landing spot/round drafted/path to playing time). I believe, however, in my league (with the amount of RB needy teams), he won't last too far into the 2nd round if the situation is just right.
Sentenced to Redraft Duty

Wentz / Goff
Jacobs / Mack / Coleman / Mixon
OBJ / Adams / Thielen / Sutton / Gallup / Davis
Ertz / Henry

polk_high_allstar
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby polk_high_allstar » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:07 am

DFW has been talking him up the last two days. I really wanted to grab him with the 3.02 but most likely will have to up it to the 2.02 now. Hate it when a guy I like gets talked up too much.
Madden Cruisers (10 Team)
QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB(1 IR)

QB - J. Garoppolo, J. Winston
RB - S. Barkley, J. Mixon, R. Penny, M. Sanders, D. Foreman, C. Hyde, G. Bernard
WR - A. Cooper, C. Kupp, C. Davis, C. Godwin, D. Metcalf, D. Westbrook, K. Stills, D.Parker, D. Moncrief
TE - D. Njoku
DL -J. Watt, C. Dunlap, E. Griffen
LB - L. Kuechly, B. Wagner, T. Edmunds
DB - H. Clinton-Dix, D. Kazee
K - M. Crosby

Madden Cruisers (12 Team)
QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SFLEX, FLEX, DT, DE, 2 LB, CB, S, 2 FLEX

https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... =0005&O=07

FiremanEd
Legend
Legend

Postby FiremanEd » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:42 pm

I'm in a super flex currently with the 2.06, 2.12, and 3.06, and I've steadily felt the climb. I originally thought I may get at 3.06, then 2.12, now it is a total wait and see if I'd have to burn the 2.06 on him or miss out.

It will be interesting to see how things play out on situation and the rest of the way and how early you would need to take him. Ultimately will have to weigh how high you want to reach to get him and if it is the Christine Michael effect all over again..

polk_high_allstar
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby polk_high_allstar » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Originally I wanted to grab Bridgewater/Manziel (only have Peyton and Mallet at QB) with the 1.02, Ebron with my 2.02 and Crowell with the 3.02. I'm now trying to trade into the 2.09 for Sproles & Ingram in my superflex draft. Hopefully with all the QB's going early it will push him back.
Madden Cruisers (10 Team)
QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, FLEX, K, 2 DL, 3 LB, 2 DB(1 IR)

QB - J. Garoppolo, J. Winston
RB - S. Barkley, J. Mixon, R. Penny, M. Sanders, D. Foreman, C. Hyde, G. Bernard
WR - A. Cooper, C. Kupp, C. Davis, C. Godwin, D. Metcalf, D. Westbrook, K. Stills, D.Parker, D. Moncrief
TE - D. Njoku
DL -J. Watt, C. Dunlap, E. Griffen
LB - L. Kuechly, B. Wagner, T. Edmunds
DB - H. Clinton-Dix, D. Kazee
K - M. Crosby

Madden Cruisers (12 Team)
QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, SFLEX, FLEX, DT, DE, 2 LB, CB, S, 2 FLEX

https://www53.myfantasyleague.com/2018/ ... =0005&O=07

TradeBack
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby TradeBack » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:17 pm

I feel like I will have to spend a mid to late first I this guy by the time May rolls around.
Currently in 3 dynasty leagues. Have the IDP itch.

Jimmy Jones
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby Jimmy Jones » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 pm

PotentPotables wrote:I feel like I will have to spend a mid to late first I this guy by the time May rolls around.
Why? I don't get it. Aren't there 12 or more guys you'd rather have out of: Watkins, Evans, Lee, Beckham, Cooks, Matthews, Robinson, Benjamin, Moncrief, Adams, Landry, Ebron, Hyde, Mason, SeaStrunk, Sankey, Hill, Carey?
The Green Bay Packers
10 Team Superflex, Pass Heavy Scoring
1QB, 1QB/RB/WR/TE, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1Def, 1K
Passing: 2pt/20yds 5pt/TD; Rushing/Receiving: 2pt/10yds; 1PPR

QB's: ARod, Rivers, Sanchez, Manziel, Mallett, Mettenberger
RB's: Charles, Lacy, Ellington, Oliver, Davis, Starks, CMike
WR's: Julio, Maclin, Sanders, Watkins, Crabtree, Patterson, Quick
TE's: Graham, Kelce, ASJ

Defender
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Defender » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:22 am

Jimmy Jones wrote:
PotentPotables wrote:I feel like I will have to spend a mid to late first I this guy by the time May rolls around.
Why? I don't get it. Aren't there 12 or more guys you'd rather have out of: Watkins, Evans, Lee, Beckham, Cooks, Matthews, Robinson, Benjamin, Moncrief, Adams, Landry, Ebron, Hyde, Mason, SeaStrunk, Sankey, Hill, Carey?

I'm with Jimmy Jones on this one. As a matter of fact, I would rather have any of those rookies listed over Crowell going by talent alone.
The standard is the standard.

Loss Prevention
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby Loss Prevention » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:29 pm

I feel like his stand alone value is not as high as the aforementioned players. But, if Crowell were to be drafted by Atlanta, and no other running back was added there, his value might make it tough to acquire him late. Most people talking about taking Crowell early probably should write a disclaimer that says "If the situation is amazing." I would absolutely take Crowell early if he landed in Atlanta. Who wouldn't?

Mike_Blahnik
Role Player
Role Player

Postby Mike_Blahnik » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:31 pm

For me Crowell is hanging around Rookie 12-14 overall in a PPR/1-QB format.
I'm buying even if he's UDFA, and will take the discount to 2.06 or lower wherever I can get it.
League of Economical Gentlemen
12 Team 2QB .5ppr with return yardage
QB/QB/RB/WR/TE/Flex/Flex/Flex

For the Gipper
Newton/Tannehill/G. Smith/Henne/Fitzpatrick
Bernard/Ivory/Hunter/Carey/
Patterson/Floyd/Blackmon/Shorts/T Williams/Adams
Gronkowski/ASJ/Gresham

TradeBack
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby TradeBack » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:23 am

Defender wrote:
Jimmy Jones wrote:

I'm with Jimmy Jones on this one. As a matter of fact, I would rather have any of those rookies listed over Crowell going by talent alone.
I am pretty set at WR but I think you're right...I'm getting caught up in the hype. Similar to how I felt about Christine Michael AFTER our rookie draft and I realized what I had missed out on (I didn't do any homework beforehand and didn't know he was so highly coveted)
Currently in 3 dynasty leagues. Have the IDP itch.

FF_EJuggernaut
Role Player
Role Player

Postby FF_EJuggernaut » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Watching his freshman tape I was very impressed. Almost as impressed as I was when I first watched Todd Gurely who's the next 1st round draft pick (early 1st). Back to Crowell I think his off the field issues are overblown. I don't think he was charged although he was caught with I believe drugs and guns. He will likely fall In the NFL draft due to the off the field stuff but will land in a good spot. He will have a Christen Michael like rise.
12 Team Dynasty PPR 4 per Pass TD

P.Manning
D.Martin J.Charles L.Miller C.Thompson M.Gillislee
P.Garçon J.Blacmon C.Givens A.Jeffery J.Kerley S.Holmes L.Hankerson M.Floyd(SD)
J.Graham R.Housler
Cincy DS/T

top9play23
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby top9play23 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:16 pm

Jimmy Jones wrote:
I may be in the minority here, but Id put Crowell toward the top of this list depending on team need. This kid was an absolute beast coming out of high school and was the SEC Freshmen of the Year. He made a boneheaded 18 year old decision (btw - for anyone who didn't know, charges were DROPPED). Look at some tape and make decision for yourself - but watch this kid firsthand - speed, vision, balance, QB protection, PPR ball catcher - If he was coming out of Georgia and not DII he would be all over the forums.
8 team PPR: 2 QBs, 4 RBs, 4 WRs, TE
QBs: Romo Rodgers, Bridgewater, Manziel, Fitzgerald, Cousins
RBs: McCoy, Murray, Crowell,
Martin Ridley, McFadden, Lweis, Spiller
WRs Megatron, OBJ, Jeffrey, Watkins, Diggs, Garçon, Lee, Dorial Green Beckam, White
TE: Gronk
K: Bryant
D/ST: SF,

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:24 pm

to me drafting a guy with a lot of ? is good way to be rebuilding perpetually so my team situation would be a determining factor on when to take him .
I think mid 1st in this class is way too steep regardless there are just too many solid players to risk getting a bust in the top ten picks.
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci