Clemson Stars Commit to Draft

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
alewilliam789
All Pro
All Pro

Clemson Stars Commit to Draft

Postby alewilliam789 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:26 pm

Gallman, Williams, Watson, and Artavis Scott all commit. The one that surprises me is Scott, but I love it because this draft continues to get deeper and deeper. May not be a great WR draft, but will no doubt be a deep one.

Need to study more tape of Scott right now, but looks like a very good slot receiver who has enough size to work the outside as well. This is going to be an exciting draft guys!
I may or may not be related to Bryan Edwards

DynoScout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: Clemson Stars Commit to Draft

Postby DynoScout » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:26 am

Agree that Scott is the only one that is somewhat surprising.

The mass exodus/group declaration kind of reminds me of Jalin Marshall (OSU) last year... Hopefully it works out better for Scott than it did for Marshall.

FWIW, I once had high hopes for Scott. Took him 2.11 in a devy draft after 2014. That was probably mid-30s value once you factor in his draft-mates who were already rostered.
After 2015 I felt he was more of a depth/gadget WR who needed to offer +ST value, NFL-wise.
I haven't studied 2016 tape closely, so maybe I'll see flashes of the guy I expected 12 months ago.