Urban Meyer

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
bigcsr67
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Urban Meyer

Postby bigcsr67 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:12 pm

Suprising news here. I am shocked, but I understand the rigors of coaching college football, as they can be very taxing. That is a job that is beyond 80 hours of work a week, that is not healthy for the individual, and even worse for the family behind the man coaching. This part of coaching in college is exactly what helped me make my career choice when I was done playing. I was all set to begin my coaching career, but then I met my future wife and I decided that coaching college football would not be best for me and my future family( which now includes a 3 month old daughter and a beautiful bulldog to go with my wife). This news is very suprising, but I truly understand the mans decission. Now we are left with the question of who will be the next Gators coach??? Any guesses?

Pilate
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Pilate » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:40 pm

At his age one can only speculate on the "health' issues. Fingers crossed for him and his family.

----------------
Now playing: Creed - Away In Silence
Last edited by Pilate on Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Steelersfan
GOAT
GOAT

Postby Steelersfan » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:58 pm

Possible heart problems I'm hearing.

Shawn
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby Shawn » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:01 pm

I've heard a heart condition has led to his resignaton. I hope he can make a speedy recovery here, he is a class act! One of the best coaches in the country, no doubt!
“I had a couple of drinks. I started in 1970 and finished in 1985. It was a very big drink.” - Alice Cooper
“I’m sick to death of people saying we’ve made 11 albums that sound exactly the same. In fact, we’ve made 12 albums that sound exactly the same.” - Angus Young of AC/DC
"Every album Van Halen did was actually an Eddie solo album" - Eddie Van Halen
"Don't hate me because I'm fabulous" - Prince

Guppy CEO
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Guppy CEO » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:44 pm

newest rumor is that he is now only going to take a leave of absence. as one with many medical issues, i hope he takes the time to get fully healthy. once you are on that downward slope, its hard to get off it.
2008 Champion, 2009 runner up, 2011 champ
fear the guppy!!!!!

princevincexoxo

Postby princevincexoxo » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:03 am

speculation (from me) is that the health concern is Broken Heart syndrome the cause? Timmy is leaving....... Im jus sayin :lol:

Madtoker
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Madtoker » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:34 pm

princevincexoxo wrote:speculation (from me) is that the health concern is Broken Heart syndrome the cause? Timmy is leaving....... Im jus sayin :lol:

LMAO :lol: ROLL TIDE