Will Fuller

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Will Fuller

Postby Cherokee » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:00 am

Fuller
6’0
180lbs
Norte Dame
Philadelphia PA
PRO COMP- Emmanual Sanders
GRADE- B
2512 RY
30 TDs
Rookie Draft Selection 1st Round
I have to start this one off by apologizing. I have definitely warmed up to him and what he can do. I really focused on the FSU game because I wanted to see him vs. Darby and Fuller won a lot. I had earlier compared him to Devin Smith but I will retract that now moving forward. Great speed, decent hands and pretty good all around football player. He does have a nose for the end zone. Fantastic deep threat and I always like to see WRs run above average come-back routes. Sitting down on CBs is very important. I think Fuller will have a great combine and dominate the 3 cone. I think he goes 2nd round in the NFL draft and comes out firing as a true WR2 on his team.
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Kenny Pickett, Jake Haener, Clayton Tune
RB- Jerrick McKinnon, Elijah Mitchell, Gus Edwards, Kenneth Gainwell, TDP, Jordan Mason
WR- Rondale Moore, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Terrence Marshall , Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Mecole Hardman, Rashid Shaheed, David Bell
TE- Michael Mayer, Likely, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- Jewell, Deablo, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga, Cine
Taxi Squad: Chase Brown, A.T. Perry, Keaton Mitchell, Khalan Laborn, Lew Nichols lll