Leonte Carroo

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Leonte Carroo

Postby Cherokee » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:56 am

Leonte Carroo
6’1
205lbs
Rutgers
Edison NJ
PRO COMP- Hines Ward
Grade- A-
RY 2373
29 Total TDs
Rookie Draft Selection- 1st Round
I really don’t pay much attention to off the field issues. If you do, he has them. This kid can play. Not the fastest, but extremely strong, football smart and hard working. When checking the 2015 stat line, in the 3 games he had more than 6 catches, he totaled over 300 yards and 7 TDs. How many games did he have over 6 catches? The answer is 3. In 3 years at Rutgers he also had 2 different HCs and 3 OCs. I love this about him and I think if the same coaching staff had been there, we would be looking at Carroo at pick 1.03 in rookie drafts.
I watched a few games. Michigan State and Maryland were featured in my write up. He dominated against MSU, a great defense that year after year send numerous player to the league. 137 yard and 3 tds. He was wide open the whole game. Watching this game I could only think of one thing. “This is what Devante Adams should be doing for the Pack right now. God I hope Carroo gets a shot in a down field passing O. The Maryland game was just jaw dropping. He averaged 26 yards per catch and ended with 180 yards on 7 grabs and 3 more TDs.
He is tough over the middle, runs nice routes and is really strong after the catch. I am moving him up on my BIG Board to 4th overall from 7th. Love love love his future.
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Kenny Pickett, Jake Haener, Clayton Tune
RB- Jerrick McKinnon, Elijah Mitchell, Gus Edwards, Kenneth Gainwell, TDP, Jordan Mason
WR- Rondale Moore, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Terrence Marshall , Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Mecole Hardman, Rashid Shaheed, David Bell
TE- Michael Mayer, Likely, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- Jewell, Deablo, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga, Cine
Taxi Squad: Chase Brown, A.T. Perry, Keaton Mitchell, Khalan Laborn, Lew Nichols lll