Jordan Howard

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Jordan Howard

Postby Cherokee » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:51 am

Jordan Howard
6’1
230lbs
IU
Gardendale AL
Pro COMP- Latavius Murray
Draft Grade- B
RY- 3681
Total TDs 24
Rookie Draft Selection- 3rd Round
No nonsense, straight ahead running style. No stutter- step and no wiggle, just hit em the mouth football. A late transfer from UBA to Indiana put this guy on the map for most of us but he ran for over 2300 yards in 2 years at UBA. I think he fits a Spencer Ware type roll moving forward. He is a really good ball carrier but most likely there will be a more talented 3 down back ahead of him. If he gets a chance, he should produce. Taxi Squad then a sell high IMO.
I studied the Michigan game where he had 2 scores and 238 yards rushing. It was a double OT game and by the of the 3rd quarter he was still running hard and no one on the defense wanted any part of meeting him head on. This dude should have played in the 70’s. Too bad that’s not the case.
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Kenny Pickett, Jake Haener, Clayton Tune
RB- Jerrick McKinnon, Elijah Mitchell, Gus Edwards, Kenneth Gainwell, TDP, Jordan Mason
WR- Rondale Moore, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Terrence Marshall , Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Mecole Hardman, Rashid Shaheed, David Bell
TE- Michael Mayer, Likely, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- Jewell, Deablo, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga, Cine
Taxi Squad: Chase Brown, A.T. Perry, Keaton Mitchell, Khalan Laborn, Lew Nichols lll

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Re: Jordan Howard

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 pm

Cherokee wrote: No nonsense, straight ahead running style. No stutter- step and no wiggle, just hit em the mouth football.
Very accurate description, and for that reason I have little interest.