C.J. Prosise

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
DynoScout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

C.J. Prosise

Postby DynoScout » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:00 pm

Short track record at RB, but he put some really impressive moments on tape this year. Seems to have the chops as a runner and a receiver to carve out a meaningful PPR role in the NFL.

I am a fan and monitoring his combine. I'm most interested to see his 3-cone and his jumps.
For now he seems cost-effective compared to where I have him ranked. (His rookie ADP is 19.25 to date.)

dlf_robw
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: C.J. Prosise

Postby dlf_robw » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:47 pm

I like him. A nice surprise addition to this mediocre running back class. Currently have him as my #4RB.

DynoScout
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby DynoScout » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:52 pm

Thanks for weighing in Rob. I have him neck and neck with Dixon. Gave the nod to Prosise on my Pre-Combine RB Board. He's sitting at #3.

dlf_robw
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby dlf_robw » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 am

DynoScout wrote:Thanks for weighing in Rob. I have him neck and neck with Dixon. Gave the nod to Prosise on my Pre-Combine RB Board. He's sitting at #3.
Yea, I'd have him right there with Dixon myself. Both add a ton of value in the passing game. I think Dixon offers a bit more workhorse potential while Prosise has big play upside. A lot of work left to be done on these two.

dlf_robw
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby dlf_robw » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:30 am

DynoScout wrote:Thanks for weighing in Rob. I have him neck and neck with Dixon. Gave the nod to Prosise on my Pre-Combine RB Board. He's sitting at #3.
Yea, I'd have him right there with Dixon myself. Both add a ton of value in the passing game. I think Dixon offers a bit more workhorse potential while Prosise has big play upside. A lot of work left to be done on these two.

Dynasty DeLorean
Degenerate
Degenerate

Postby Dynasty DeLorean » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:36 pm

I will add my notes here for him.

Notes:
Fluid athlete with good speed and quick feet. Lacks explosiveness with average power. Good patience as a runner. Good balance and body control. Seems adept at breaking arm tackles. Used as a receiver with good routes and hands. Average pass blocking, lacks ideal pass blocking strength. Offensive line seemed average at best, often very little room to run. Seems content to bounce run outside a little too often.