Kareem Hunt - Toledo

Interested in discussing college prospects? Or even High School Prospects? This is the forum.
Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Kareem Hunt - Toledo

Postby Dookmarriot » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:39 am

Obviously I need to see what his measurables look like on draft day, but MAN am I fan of this guy. There will be the obvious concerns about level of competition, but I love what tape I've watched. Vision looks good, decent size, great stop/start ability, always falls forward, speed seems solid. He's got a great spin move and doesn't seem afraid of the dirty places either. Not sure about his pass blocking skills.

Missed the game against Temple last night, but the highlight of that clinching touchdown was pretty awesome.

Thoughts on the Rocket?
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks

nwhalen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Re: Kareem Hunt - Toledo

Postby nwhalen » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:30 am

Yep like him as well. Agree with most of what you said, but wanted to add Hunt is very young for his age as well.

Ankle injury hindered his performance early in the season.

fantasyQuestioner
Combine Attendee
Combine Attendee

Postby fantasyQuestioner » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:22 am

but wanted to add Hunt is very young for his age as well.
eh?

The kid runs like he is absolutely starving for yardage, its great to watch.

nwhalen
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Postby nwhalen » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:33 am

fantasyQuestioner wrote:
but wanted to add Hunt is very young for his age as well.
eh?
Hunt is only 20 years old as a Junior and doesn't turn 21 until next August. He's likely to still develop and it makes it more impressive he's producing against older players in college.

Cherokee
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Postby Cherokee » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:02 am

I see alot of Chris Ivory in his game. Doesn't catch the ball but runs hard and has good feet
12 Team 1QB IDP Full PPR Start 8
QB- Kenny Pickett, Jake Haener, Clayton Tune
RB- Jerrick McKinnon, Elijah Mitchell, Gus Edwards, Kenneth Gainwell, TDP, Jordan Mason
WR- Rondale Moore, Drake London, Jordan Addison, Terrence Marshall , Garrett Wilson, Chris Olave, Mecole Hardman, Rashid Shaheed, David Bell
TE- Michael Mayer, Likely, Chig, Cade Otten
LB- Jewell, Deablo, Troy Anderson
DE- Phillips, Highsmith
DB- Brisker, Hufanga, Cine
Taxi Squad: Chase Brown, A.T. Perry, Keaton Mitchell, Khalan Laborn, Lew Nichols lll

clarion contrarion
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Postby clarion contrarion » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:02 am

hey dook shhh! on this kid , he has a chance to be a star and you can keep the lid on the hype by not mentioning him too much.
.....this has been a public service announcement from forum superstar clarion contrarion
QB luck- driskell
WR ant brown evans c davis golladay godwin gordon j washington doctson watson lazard patrick henderson
RB mixon cohen chubb aaron jones hunt malcolm brown
TE eifert howard njoku
K tucker DEF pittsburgh chicago
2012 , 2014 2015 2016 2017 & 2018 ACDL Champion 5 IN A ROW 6 in 7 years- now that is dynasty!
2013 ACDL runner up
2013 2014 2017 & 2018 (Undefeated 15-0 ) WORILDS OF HURT CHAMPION
2010 2014 & 2015 7 Rings for Steeltown CHAMPION 2011 & 2013 7 rings runner up
2018 Experts Dynasty League Champion
there is no after football
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
— Leonardo da Vinci

yooperbacker
Role Player
Role Player

Postby yooperbacker » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:31 am

So much for any possible value in the 2nd round of rookie drafts. Hunt is staying in Toledo. Tell me again why we can't value 17>16?
16 Team 53 man roster ppr tack heavy idp (1qb, 1-3rbs, 2-5wrs, 1-3te)
Qb:P. Rivers, T. Taylor, C. Daniels
Rb:D. Johnson, G. Bernard, J. Mixon, A. Kamara
Wr:S. Watkins, K. Allen, D. Moncrief, A. Cooper, K. White, Doctson, C. Davis
Te: T. Eifert, Z. Ertz, A. Derby

Dookmarriot
MVP
MVP

Postby Dookmarriot » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:37 pm

yooperbacker wrote:So much for any possible value in the 2nd round of rookie drafts. Hunt is staying in Toledo. Tell me again why we can't value 17>16?
Well, crap. I mean, good for him staying in school, but who's going to be my under the radar rookie crush now??
"I like reading the predictions of the morons on here and cashing in by doing the opposite. Especially Dookmariot." - Lotto4Life

"Because of (the Raiders), there's the no-clothesline rule, the no-hitting-out-of-bounds rule, the no-fumbling-forward-in-the-last-two-minutes rule, the no-throwing-helmets rule and the no-Stickum rule. So you see, we're not all bad." - Ted "The Mad Stork" Hendricks