Welcome Message from Commissioner

Moderator: SanDiegoGuy

SanDiegoGuy
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

Welcome Message from Commissioner

Postby SanDiegoGuy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Welcome all to our League Forum and the 1916 season of the Soon To Be Committed league, played at NFL.com.http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/3958917. I am looking forward to all the extra bells and whistles that these two sites offer its fantasy league participants.

At this 2016 season’s conclusion, we will have our pre-drafting trading period, followed by an Expansion Draft, then our annual Veteran Auction Draft, and end the summer with our 2017 pre-season Fall Rookie Snake Draft, tentatively scheduled for Sept. 5th. If need be, we will be adding new GMs to take over existing teams, as well as expanding back to our original 12 teams.

If you are interested in acquiring an available team, I will need your email address in order to send you our official fantasy league questionnaire prior to you receiving an invite via the league site at NFL.com. Here is my email address in case you prefer responding there: church9053@roadrunner.com

Well, there you go ……. Are you in or out? It takes a commitment, and that is why you will be asked to answer a few fantasy league questions before being accepted. It is all for fun! In creating and in improving this league, I try to balance keeping it as simple as possible while giving us the best sense of realism in being a GM/Owner of an NFL team. In accepting new GMs, I have tried, and will continue to try, to get serious, knowledgeable, and most of all, committed team owners.

Good luck this season. Let's have tons of fun, especially with all the new bells and whistles you will discover as the season progresses.
San Diego Surf - (with each players projected 2017 CAP cost if Kept)
QB: Rodgers ($40), Prescott ($5), Palmer ($5)
RB: D Johnson ($19), L Murray ($37), Hyde ($40), Gore ($12), Farrow ($5)
WR: J Jones ($62), Moncrief ($5), J Crowder ($1), Tyreek Hill ($5), Tyrell Williams ($5), R Matthews ($5)
TE: Olsen ($26), Hunter Henry ($1), Ladarius Green ($1)
D: Chargers ($5), Bills ($5)
K: Novak ($5)