2017 Playoffs

Moderator: TrueDawg

sprtsfrk208
Captain
Captain

Re: 2017 Playoffs

Postby sprtsfrk208 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:06 am

jimscafs25 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:03 am Congrats on your 1st championship!
Thanks! Hopefully more to come!

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby citsalp1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:06 am

sprtsfrk208 wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:44 pm Barring Crabtree having the second half of his life, I’m going to capture my first KFFL title! I thank HCR for the trade that made this possible! After an inconsistent regular season record, my team really performed when it mattered most! I hope everyone had a great Christmas, because this made my day complete! I go into next season with a lot of questions, but I’m going to enjoy this title for now and of course I plan to repeat next season! Thanks everyone for a great season!
Congrats, You were the better team to begin with, but the door was open. I was banking on a Falcons/Saints shootout, Freeman laid an egg, Crabtree sucked air,Brady was boring, and my secret weapon K went to IR.

You deserved it. I was one of those teams that was going to liquidate, some of my roster for future draft picks , but I seen everyone else doing it and decided to hold on...and just maybe.

Didn't work out, but I'll be back.

Happy New Year to All.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:34 am

Congrats man. Must be a good feeling. Winning Tecmo helps the fact I didn't even make the playoffs here, but this would always be my first choice of leagues to win - so many competitive, active owners. Actually, since I was eliminated I've mostly been AFK here, but now I'm posting I can feel that sting especially seeing how nuclear Gurley went the whole playoffs. I haven't double-checked but I think if I had made the playoffs, I would've won. Now THAT stings. Would've been a double champion -- and these are the only 2 leagues I play in! :boohoo: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anyways it's your time. Nicely done. :thumbup:

Dre
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby Dre » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Congrats sprtsfrk208 on taking the title, always nice to see someone get rewarded for putting their balls on the line with a big trade to win now, well done mate, enjoy the victory! Also thanks for doing all you could to help reduce the sting of me dealing your first round pick to citsalp for Tyler Eifert :sick:

Thanks also to TrueDawg for running the league again, you do a great job mate and I appreciate the effort you put in to keep this great league going, we have a really good bunch of active owners which makes this an enjoyable league.

I like the young nucleus of my team, looking forward to building to a championship in the next few years

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby citsalp1 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:52 pm

Dre wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:33 pm Congrats sprtsfrk208 on taking the title, always nice to see someone get rewarded for putting their balls on the line with a big trade to win now, well done mate, enjoy the victory! Also thanks for doing all you could to help reduce the sting of me dealing your first round pick to citsalp for Tyler Eifert :sick:

Thanks also to TrueDawg for running the league again, you do a great job mate and I appreciate the effort you put in to keep this great league going, we have a really good bunch of active owners which makes this an enjoyable league.

I like the young nucleus of my team, looking forward to building to a championship in the next few years
I traded that pick for Brady, which didn't work....

Likewise too Truedawg, he's on top of everything. It's a great league.