MS I admire your kickers

Moderator: TrueDawg

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

MS I admire your kickers

Postby citsalp1 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:38 pm

I think your going places, you could take it all with that threesome of K's. Different strategy never thought of that, I mean when I face your team, I go to bed with cold sweats thinking about what K your going to trot out there.

That's how much I love this league, it haunts me at night, and to know YOU have three K's really doesn't seem fair. I'm at a loss for words, I salute you. Give me a minute to gather myself( well that take didn't take long) I'm OK now.

Had a moment...bear with me, your are the king of Kickers, there is no other way to say it...

Plenty of WR's and RB's to chose from, but no, you sir, said I'm getting Kickers.

It's admirable...We have all learned a lesson here(not sure what it is), but carry on you King of K's.

OnABloodbuzz
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Re: MS I admire your kickers

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:57 pm

I like this.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:33 am

all ur base

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby citsalp1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 am

Just havin some fun :mrgreen:

TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby TrueDawg » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:46 am

We should change the rules next year so you can start kickers in your flex spot. :P

citsalp1
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler

Postby citsalp1 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 pm

TrueDawg wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:46 am We should change the rules next year so you can start kickers in your flex spot. :P
Hehe, now we just need some more boys to pile on. :D What's funny is two of the threesome, the King of K's owns are on bye the same week.

I know he has a plan around that, it's keeping him up at night he's having trouble sleeping, but do not underestimate MS when it comes to K's. I hate to spill his secret, but he's looking at Kicker #4, to make sure that bye week is covered. What's keeping him up at night? He's just not sure which Kicker to add.

"Do I go with one that has a funny name, plays for a team I hate, or a team I love", "One that has pretty colorful uniforms, or just a plain uniform"

He will figure it out, do not underestimate the King of K's it will kick you in the azz .

Give the man his due, he plays the game different than most. He don't need no stinkin, RB,WR,TE or even a QB, he wants a Kicker...and lot's of them.

I log in everyday just to see which K he's trying to pick-up next Maybe tomorrow we get to see him action, can't wait.

:mrgreen: