2018 Icu Moves

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: Dionosys, monkeybones

citsalp1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 pm

2018 Icu Moves

Postby citsalp1 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:51 pm

Dropped Ameer Ab dullllllllllllllllllll

Don't know cap hit?

User avatar
monkeybones
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1745
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby monkeybones » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:18 pm

citsalp1 wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:51 pm
Dropped Ameer Ab dullllllllllllllllllll

Don't know cap hit?
$1,500 x 1 year x 20% = $300 cap penalty

$75 this year and $225 next year

Updated on MFL

citsalp1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby citsalp1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Powell, and Wilson to IR. Add M. Murphy RB Bills $300 1 yr

citsalp1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby citsalp1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:29 am

Add Kenjon Barner RB Bills-1 yr-$300

User avatar
monkeybones
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1745
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby monkeybones » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:49 am

citsalp1 wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:08 pm
Powell, and Wilson to IR. Add M. Murphy RB Bills $300 1 yr
Updated on MFL

User avatar
monkeybones
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1745
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby monkeybones » Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:49 am

citsalp1 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:29 am
Add Kenjon Barner RB Bills-1 yr-$300
Updated on MFL

citsalp1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby citsalp1 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:07 am

Add M. Bryant WR-Raiders $300-1 yr.

User avatar
monkeybones
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1745
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby monkeybones » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:27 pm

citsalp1 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:07 am
Add M. Bryant WR-Raiders $300-1 yr.
Updated on MFL

citsalp1
Captain
Captain
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:32 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby citsalp1 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:00 am

Drop T.Pryor wr- promote M.Andrews from TS-How does that work? 4 yrs? how much?

Thanks

And who do I pay league fees to?

User avatar
monkeybones
All Pro
All Pro
Posts: 1745
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: 2018 Icu Moves

Postby monkeybones » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:00 pm

citsalp1 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:00 am
Drop T.Pryor wr- promote M.Andrews from TS-How does that work? 4 yrs? how much?

Thanks

And who do I pay league fees to?
Cap penalty for Prior $60 (15/45)

Cap penalty for Barner $60 (15/45)

Andrews gets a salary of 5% of the TE FT amount = $807

Updated on MFL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest