The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: TrueDawg, monkeybones, Dionosys

monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Absentee Owner - Notice

Postby monkeybones » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:40 am

Absentee owners are any of the following and subject to immediate replacement:

1. An owner not submitting a line-up for two consecutive weeks.
2. Starting injured players (with other options available on roster) that are known to not be playing for two consecutive weeks.
3. Carrying an illegal roster for more than five days.
4. Not participating in off-season activities such as rules discussion/voting, draft, and free agent bidding.

All efforts will be made to allow the owner to appeal their case if they disagree they are an absentee owner. However, the commissioner’s holds the final decision on league membership.
We had an owner not submit a line-up this past week. This is unacceptable. Please submit a line-up ASAP each week (or set a line-up in advance just in case).

This is a notice so everyone is aware of the rule and how critical it is to have all teams submit a line-up each week.

TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Re: Absentee Owner - Notice

Postby TrueDawg » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:38 am

Unusual for Craig... maybe he forgot he's in this league. Or maybe he's repressing all memories of that team. :lol:

Craig0331
Captain
Captain

Re: Absentee Owner - Notice

Postby Craig0331 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:56 am

TrueDawg wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:38 am Unusual for Craig... maybe he forgot he's in this league. Or maybe he's repressing all memories of that team. :lol:
lol I did it on my phone the same time I submitted my KFFL one and I guess never clicked submit. In my defense, I had just as high a chance of winning with no lineup in as I did with one in.