Dimeo didn’t submit a roster for the playoffs?

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: TrueDawg, monkeybones, Dionosys

monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Dimeo didn’t submit a roster for the playoffs?

Postby monkeybones » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:42 pm

I own his 1st round pick from a trade and I’m so pissed it’s not even funny. This is the not the first time he’s forgotten this year and this is the most important week of the season. We cannot continue to allow this. WTF!

Dionosys
Captain
Captain

Re: Dimeo didn’t submit a roster for the playoffs?

Postby Dionosys » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:01 pm

I agree, it’s a 16 week season and we need to put in the time. Missing 1 guy in your lineup due to a London game is one thing but an entire lineup missed is simply unacceptable and I believe this is the 2nd time this season that it wasn’t submitted at all or submitted after the start of games so a full lineup wasn’t available.

monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby monkeybones » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:48 am

So what do we do? I'm assuming we can't go back and change anything for this week but we can't let this happen again next week.

I also move to vote to replace him immediately.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:15 pm

Isn't the default to submit last week's lineup? That at least gets something on paper. I thought that was always what we did, maybe it was just KFFL.

We should do something - NO ONE should argue for a free win/loss, even his opponent or anyone it hurts or anything else.

TrueDawg
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby TrueDawg » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Multiple Scorgasms wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:15 pm Isn't the default to submit last week's lineup? That at least gets something on paper. I thought that was always what we did, maybe it was just KFFL.

We should do something - NO ONE should argue for a free win/loss, even his opponent or anyone it hurts or anything else.
Nope.... that was changed this past offseason to eliminate the Thursday night loophole when setting lineups.

Plus...c'mon, it doesn't take that long. Or take 3 seconds to shoot the commish an email and ask him to submit last week's lineup cuz you can't do it.