2017 Season is here!

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: TrueDawg, monkeybones, Dionosys

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Re: 2017 Season is here!

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:03 am

Last minute change, taking out Duke for Alex Collins. First time I've started him since owning him. I don't like the matchup but he's been finding the end zone a lot. I'm gonna need to build a healthy lead with today's games, otherwise Brady and Burk will send me to my grave with a sweetheart MNF matchup.

Good luck errywun.

sprtsfrk208
Captain
Captain

Postby sprtsfrk208 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:42 pm

Barring Cooks having the game of his career(40 pts), congrats Architects! Well done! Ryan failed me and both of my RBs were garbage this week. Good luck going forward! I’m still pleased that my team even made the playoffs with the 1-3 start.

Multiple Scorgasms
All Pro
All Pro

Postby Multiple Scorgasms » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:30 am

Good game DB. Feel for you, so many studs on IR, put up 96 with Brady's dud and lose. I've been there -- in fact, I think I'm the landlord of that space.

Anyway, pretty happy to get a win. Not sure when the last time I was top 4 in this league, despite some decent rosters I don't think I've really had much success. But the train surely stops here -- no Zeke is one thing, but no Wentz? That was a blow I don't know if I can overcome. Who in the world would've thought I'd be seriously considering starting Jimmy G for a place in the championship game? :lol: :lol:

monkeybones
Ring of Fame
Ring of Fame

Postby monkeybones » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:25 am

Multiple Scorgasms wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:30 am Good game DB. Feel for you, so many studs on IR, put up 96 with Brady's dud and lose. I've been there -- in fact, I think I'm the landlord of that space.

Anyway, pretty happy to get a win. Not sure when the last time I was top 4 in this league, despite some decent rosters I don't think I've really had much success. But the train surely stops here -- no Zeke is one thing, but no Wentz? That was a blow I don't know if I can overcome. Who in the world would've thought I'd be seriously considering starting Jimmy G for a place in the championship game? :lol: :lol:
Congrats on the win. This is two years in a row Brady laying an egg has cost me. It’s a lot easier to accept because really got blown out this year. Last year in the Championship Game really hurt.

Good luck next week!