Limeys Moves 2017

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: Dionosys, monkeybones

StuUKWI
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 am

Limeys Moves 2017

Postby StuUKWI » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:58 am

Cut Kadeem Carey ($60 cap hit) and Blaine Gabbert ($800 cap hit).

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Limeys Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:07 am

StuUKWI wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:58 am
Cut Kadeem Carey ($60 cap hit) and Blaine Gabbert ($800 cap hit).
Updated on MFL

StuUKWI
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Limeys Moves 2017

Postby StuUKWI » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:22 am

Cut Colin Kaepernick ($1,120 cap hit).

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Limeys Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 am

StuUKWI wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:22 am
Cut Colin Kaepernick ($1,120 cap hit).
Updated on MFL

StuUKWI
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Limeys Moves 2017

Postby StuUKWI » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:38 pm

Moved Erik swoope to IR.

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Limeys Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:13 am

StuUKWI wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:38 pm
Moved Erik swoope to IR.
Nothing to update on MFL

StuUKWI
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 am

Re: Limeys Moves 2017

Postby StuUKWI » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:49 am

Added Tyler Kroft. Drop Brandon LaFell.

Ufgh, I dropped him before checking his salary. I believe there were two years remaining at $300 so would be $120 hit.

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1296
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Limeys Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:15 am

StuUKWI wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:49 am
Added Tyler Kroft. Drop Brandon LaFell.

Ufgh, I dropped him before checking his salary. I believe there were two years remaining at $300 so would be $120 hit.
Updated on MFL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest