Architects Moves 2017

The league forum for the Tecmo Bowl Fantasy League

Moderators: Dionosys, monkeybones

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Architects Moves 2017

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:37 pm

Cut RGIII - 240 cap hit
Cut Christine Michael - 240 Cap hit
Cut Jordan Payton - No cap hit

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1226
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:09 am

OnABloodbuzz wrote:
Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:37 pm
Cut RGIII - 240 cap hit
Cut Christine Michael - 240 Cap hit
Cut Jordan Payton - No cap hit
Cutting Jordan Payton from the DS is a $60 cap penalty ($300 x 1 year x 20%)

All transactions updated on MFL

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:41 pm

Cut Quincey Enunwa
1 year @ 2100
840 cap hit.

Should look at an exception to that new rule, me paying double the cap hit here has nothing to do with intent of the rule, no roster churning in this case, just poor luck.

User avatar
SSHoundz
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:24 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby SSHoundz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:33 am

OnABloodbuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:41 pm
Cut Quincey Enunwa
1 year @ 2100
840 cap hit.

Should look at an exception to that new rule, me paying double the cap hit here has nothing to do with intent of the rule, no roster churning in this case, just poor luck.
agree with exception for IR (or cut), you could've used your IR to stash him though

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:11 pm

SSHoundz wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:33 am
OnABloodbuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:41 pm
Cut Quincey Enunwa
1 year @ 2100
840 cap hit.

Should look at an exception to that new rule, me paying double the cap hit here has nothing to do with intent of the rule, no roster churning in this case, just poor luck.
agree with exception for IR (or cut), you could've used your IR to stash him though
I could, but I was already coming up to the cap so needed the space.

User avatar
Dionosys
Role Player
Role Player
Posts: 486
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby Dionosys » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:09 pm

updated

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:33 pm

Cut Chris Johnson, $60 cap hit

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1226
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:16 pm

OnABloodbuzz wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:33 pm
Cut Chris Johnson, $60 cap hit
Updated on MFL

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:19 pm

Rico Gathers to IR

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Moved Woodhead to IR.
Added Mike Tolbert and Seth DeValve.

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1226
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:03 am

OnABloodbuzz wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:39 pm
Moved Woodhead to IR.
Added Mike Tolbert and Seth DeValve.
Updated on MFL

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:56 am

Add Funchess
Drop Robby Anderson

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1226
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:08 pm

OnABloodbuzz wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:56 am
Add Funchess
Drop Robby Anderson
Cap penalty for cutting Robby Anderson (90/270)

Updated on MFL

OnABloodbuzz
Starter
Starter
Posts: 549
Joined: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby OnABloodbuzz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:08 pm

Cut Seth DeValve 15/45 cap hit
Add Alex Collins

User avatar
monkeybones
Pro Bowler
Pro Bowler
Posts: 1226
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Architects Moves 2017

Postby monkeybones » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:08 am

OnABloodbuzz wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:08 pm
Cut Seth DeValve 15/45 cap hit
Add Alex Collins
Updated on MFL


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest